I'm Sorry..

And One

Sehun, together with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo ran to the hospital.

"excuse me, where is the room of Jung Gayoung?" Sehun ran, approached the adminstration.

"Jung Gayoung... ahh she's at room 117, 5th floor" Sehun bow and ran to the elevator.

 

"Gayoung ah! gwaenchanha?" Sehun barged inside the room, just to see Gayoung's pale face.

She smile warmly, a sincere one. "gwaenchanha, Sehun ah. Thaanks for coming..." she weakly said.

"what happend to you?" asked Chanyeol, sounded worried, and Kyungsoo nodded.

"I... actually.. I have a illness, and that  illness can't be cured.." tears are forming. Sehun and the 2 others are shocked, 

"wh-what illness?" asked Sehun, his voice cracked. 

Althought Sehun hates her, he still can't bear to see Gayoung like this. She's his ex-girlfriend after all. They have dated for 1 year and 3 months. 

"Brain tumour. It can't get rid of it." she force a smile, "Sehun ah, can you call Sooyeon to come here? I wanna talk to all of you, something important" she request, her tears slid to her side. Sehun nodded, "hyung, can you help me?" he asked Chanyeol, and he nodded dialling Sooyeon. "she's on the way right now, with all of them" Chanyeol smile sincerely to Gayoung, "thank you, Chanyeol oppa.." she thanked him.

 

Soon, Sooyeon and the others came, they saw Sehun seated beside Gayoung, helding her hand, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo seated at the sofa awkwardly.

"oppa, why are you calling me?" Sooyeon ask coldly as she saw Gayoung. Actually she's worry about Gayoung, but she didn't want to show it.

"Sooyeon ssi, can you come here? I wanna talk something.." requested Gayoung.

Sooyeon walks to her side and eye her. 

"Sehun, let's break our little deal up" said Gayoung. 

"what? why?" asked Sehun.

"wait. What little deal?" asked Sooyeon.

"Sooyeon ah, acutally... It's I'm the one who told Sehun to broke up with you.. I'm sorry.." she confess.

"why did you do this?" Sooyeon's eyes softened.

"because.. I just wanna spend my remaining time with the one I love, and that is Sehun. So I threatened him that if he didn't break up with you, I will hurt you. So he did it, he did it to protect you. He loves you very much, Sooyeon." all of her tears flow out from her eyes, "I'm sorry, Sooyeon. I'm sorry, Sehun. I'm sorry everyone... I guess all of you hates me to dead huh.." she laugh. Suddenly, Sooyeon hugs her, and it makes Gayoung shocked.

"no it's okay, Gayoung.. I'm sorry, if I aware that you've ill, I will treat you better.. I'm sorry for treating you badly" (a/n : chapter 20), Sooyeon is crying all out, followed by Sehun, and the others. At that moment, all of them cry and cry.

 

Suddenly, Gayoung's head hurts, she grabbed her head and screaming in pain.

"arghh!! it hurtss!!!" she cried, it makes Sooyeon's heart more hurt.

"yah!! ppali call the doctor!!!" Sooyeon screamed, Sehun press the calling button many times.

The doctor soon came with nurse, they push her to the operation room, leaving Sooyeon crying hard.

 

3 hours later, the doctor came out, with his dissapoint face, Sooyeon approached him,

"I'm sorry.. we did our best.. Her tumour can't get rid it." he bow and walk away.

Sooyeon fell on the ground, and Seohyun comforted her by hug her.

On the side, Sehun couldn't believe it too, that her ex-girlfriend was dead, 'what just.. happend?'


is this chapter okay?

I hope so~

 

COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBES, AND VOTE maybee :D

*hugsandkisses*