New Student; Best Friend.

And One

Sehun were laying on his bed, looking around his ceiling.

"yah! why are you hurting my sister?!" Chanyeol barged inside with Kyungsoo behind him to stop him. He grabbed Sehun's on collar.

"calm down, Chanyeol ah" Kyungsoo said calmly.

"calm down? how do you expect me to calm down?!" Chanyeol scoffed.

"I have a reason why I have to do this." Sehun answered calmly.

"what reason?" asked Kyungsoo.

"promise me not to tell them. This is between the three of us" Kyungsoo and Chanyeol nodded.

Sehun explain to them, about Gayoung threatened him.

"what?she did that?!" Sehun nodded.

"after 5 months, I can getting back together with Sooyeon again." smile appears on Sehun's face as he thought of him and Sooyeon together, like before.

"I know, but.. what I'm worried is that, will Sooyeon wait? what if she falls in love with someone, and that someone is not you?" Chanyeol look at Sehun worriedly. Sehun's smile dropped.

"I- I'll make her mine again. No matter what, I will.." he said, "how is she now?" he continued.

Chanyeol sigh, "locking herself at her room", "she haven't ate her dinner yet too.." added Kyungsoo.

"sorry.. it's my fault.." Sehun aplogize. 

"no it's not your fault. It's Gayoung's" said Kyungsoo.

"I need to became a bad person infront of her..." Sehun eyes became teary.

"you know, 5 months soon will be over" Kyungsoo said, comforting him. Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

 

The next morning came, Sooyeon wake up with her red and puffy eyes.

She walk downstair, and just to saw Sehun is eating his breakfast with his pokerface on.

'seeing his face just wanna make me cry again..' Sooyeon thought as she's trying hard to held back her tears.

"Soo- Sooyeon ah, eat your breakfast now, ne?" Chanyeol called her.

"I don't want to eat. I'll be going first" answered Sooyeon, controlling her voice from croacking.

'mian Sooyeon ah, I need to do this. It's the only way to protect you..' Sehun thought.

 

Sooyeon's POV

Tears are flowing from my eyes as I step out from the house. 'stop crying now Sooyeon ah..' she keep on saying inside her mind, but her heart doesn't want to hear it. It always hurt then her tears will always flowing non-stop.

I arrived school and I spotted Gayoung, she walks toward me.

She cross her arms, "broke up with your boyfriend?" she smirks.

"none of your business. Go away" I walk pass her, unfortunately she grabs my wrist and pull me.

"what do you want?!" I screamed, letting out my frustration, and sadness.

"nothing. Just wanna let you know that Sehun is officially my boyfriend now".

'PANG!' It hurts so much.. 'control your tears, Park Sooyeon' 

I take a deep breathe before I answer, 

"oh really? congratulation then" I simply answer and walk pass her. I'm crying like a baby right now.

I wipe my tears harshly, then I bumped into someone, but he held my shoulder, just like Sehun held me (a/n : it's on chapter 4 incase you forgot it :D) preventing me from fall on the ground,

"jeoseonghamnida, are you okay?" a boy with a orange-hair, I nodded, "thank you" and I ran to my classroom.

 

I'm sitting at my place, with Sehun beside me. He's talking with his girlfriend now.

I saw the teacher came inside, I walk to the teacher's side,

"seongsaenim, do you mind if I change my seat? I dont wanna sit beside Sehun-ssi" 

"okay. You may sit beside the new student there later. We have another new student again." the teacher sigh. I laugh and I walk to my seat, Sehun eyed me confusingly and I grabbed my things and went to my new seats.

"okay class. Today, we have another new student again." announced their teacher.

"who is it this time?" a student asked.

"you'll know later. New student, please came in" called the teacher. All of us place our attention on the door, then it revealed the new student. 'isn't he the one who just bumped into me?'

"introduce yourself, please"

"annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taehyung imnida. You guys can call me V" as he make a 'V' sign. 

The girls were whistling over him, 

"okay Taehyung ssi,, you can sit beside, Sooyeon, please raise your hand Sooyeon ah"

I raised my hand and he walks toward my seat. 

He seated at him place, "I guess we meet again, Sooyeon ssi" he laugh and I nodded, passing him a warm smile.

"thank you for this morning." I said and he shook his head, "no problem".

Sehun glaring at the two of them from a far. 'I need to talk to her later'.

 

The bell rang, "Taehyung ssi, do you wanna eat together?" I asked kindly.

"sure," he said. 

"Sooyeon, we need to talk" said Sehun, 

"sorry but I gotta eat with Taehyung ssi. Bye" I grabbed Taehyung's wrist and left him alone.

 

As we reach the cafeteria, 

"miann." I let his hand go.

"it's okay. Who is he?" he asked.

"he's my boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend, I should say. We just broke up yesterday." I told him.

"aah.. No wonder that your eyes are red and puffy this morning. You've cried" he nodded.

"it hurts you know.." I fake a laugh. My tears are froming inside my eyes, Taehyung saw it. He grab my tissue and wipe my tears, and he said, "you know.. you can tell me if you have a problem. I'll be your best friend from now on, okay?"

"thank you, Taehyung" I thanked him, sincerely and he nodded in reply.

"talk about yourself, since we have just met and I don't know when's your birthdate and more.." I said.

"hmm.. My birthday is on December 30, black & white is my favorite color, I'm AB type, 178 cm, 58 kg and I love Jjapchaae and meat" he his lips as he thought about the food. 'so cute~' "what about you?"

"My birthday is on June 20, white is my favorite color, I'm A type, 163 cm, 45 kg and Iove Kkimbap!" I answer brightly.

"kwiyoweo~" he pat my head, and it made my face hot.

I'll introduce you later to my oppa, okay?" he nodded.

 

Sehun's POV

"Sooyeon we need to talk" I walk to her.

"sorry but I gotta eat with Taehyung ssi, bye" then they left me alone. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"jagiya, let's go and eat together with EXO oppas, I miss them." Gayoung pouted. 'she's not even cute'. Maybe with hyungs she will lessen her clinginess. "let's go" I put my hand inside my pocket.

"hyungs!" I call them. 

"Se—" Suho word were cutted as he saw Gayoung. 

"annyeong oppas" she waved, the others fake a laugh, except for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

"what are you doing here?" asked Chanyeol, with his cold voice.

"I miss you guys, so I follow Sehun oppa" she pouted. 

 

Sooyeon's POV

"Chanyeol oppa!" I call oppa, and all of their gaze turn to me.

"oh, hello guys. I wanna introduced my best friend. This is Kim Taehyung, you guys can call him 'V'" as I follow him earlier, she made a 'V' sign. Taehyung, this is Chanyeol oppa, my biological oppa. This is Kyungsoo oppa, his cooking is very nice, you should try it sometime, this is Suho oppa, he's like a mother in this group, this is Baekhyun oppa, you may call him bacon behind him, this is Kai oppa, he.. urmm.. quite noisy?, This is Seohyun unnie, she's Baekhyun oppa's girlfriend, she's very nice," she introduce happily, "this is Sehun and on his side is his girlfriend, Gayoung" Sehun glare Taehyung from just now.

"annyeonghsaeyo, please take care of me" Taehyung bowed.

"annyeonghaseyo, please take care of Sooyeon as well". Chanyeol said with a sincere smile.

"of course" he answered.


last update for today!

Yeshh it's BTS Taehyung.

I kinda started to like him. hehehe :3

actually I was thinking who should I put just now, Jungkook or Taehyung. kekek =DD 

Since I like the both of them :D

 

anw, COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBE pleasee :))

thank youu subbies, commenters, and voters!

lopeeuall !! :* - xoxo ^^