Sehun's Past.

And One

'It's so nice to become good with oppa. I must thanked Baekhyun oppa later' Sooyeon thought and she smile. She's inside the classroom sitting beside Sehun, with the teacher is discussing the lesson. 

The bell rang and Sooyeon ran outside and went to Baekhyun's classroom, leaving Sehun alone "what's wrong with her?" he shrugged and walk outside his classroom. "Ahh Sehun ah!" "oh my god he looks very hot!!" "Sehun ah I love you!" "please be my boyfriend Sehun!".  "not even in million years" he muttered. 

 

Sooyeon's POV

I walk happily to Baekhyun oppa's classroom. I saw him inside,

"Baek—" I froze, by sawing him laughing with a..girl.. alone in the class.  I felt that my heart was being stabbed by someone. My tears are threatened to fall. They didn't notice me. I want to look back but my body doesn't listen to me. Then, I felt that my body was being spunned by somebody, and I am now facing his chest, with his hands around my shoulder. 

 

Sehun's POV

I spotted Sooyeon's figure, outside Baekhyun hyung's classroom. But then I saw her eyes, red and tears are swelling, I turn to Baekhyun hyung, he's inside the classroom with a girl laughing. I walk to her and place my hand on her shoulder and spunned her body. I placed her head on my chest so she won't continue to look at them anymore. She look up and our eyes met. "Se-sehun oppa?" her voice cracked. "shh.. if you want to cry.. just cry it out.." I comfort her. Before I let her cry, I pull her to the rooftop, so Baekhyun hyung will not saw her. We reached the rooftop, we sat on the floor, then she cry.

I patter her back, she was crying very hard. I move closer to her, "o-oppa.." she called. "can.. I borrow your shoulder for a while.." I nodded, "go on" she placed her head on my shoulder and continue cry. "I understand how you feel" I said.

She look at me. "you.. you do?" she sniffs. I nodded. "do you want to hear about my story?" I look at her. She nodded.

 

FLASHBACK

"Gayoung ah!" I ran to her. "oppa~ I miss you!" she hug me. "I miss you too my baby.." I place a kiss on her forehead. Jung Gayoung, is my girlfriend. We have been together for 1 years and 3 months. I love her from my bottom of my heart.

"do you wanna catch some movie tonight?" I asked. "there is a very nice movie. I'm sure you will love it.". "uhh.. oppa I can't, I have to study tonight because I'll be having a test tomorrow. Mian" she look down. "it's okay, next time then. Goodluck for your test! Fighting!!" I placed my fist on the air. "Fighting!!" she laugh.

 

I look at my wrist watch, it shows 6.30PM. I wonder how is Gayoung doing. I decided to give her a surprise. I walk to her house, I was about to placed the key on the hole, but suprisingly, the door didn't close, I walk in. Then I heard a moan, "o-oppa~ faster! faster!!!" "Young ah you're so tight!!" I heard two voices. "it.. can't be" I ran upstair, my guesses are correct. I saw her.. with my bestfriend Jonghyun, making out on her bed. My tears are going to fall but I held it in, I wiped it with my hands roughly, as I stand outside watching them. "is it fun?" I asked, my voice are echoes in the room. They place their eyes on me, "Se-sehun ah, i-it's not like what you think!" she ran to me. "it's not what I think?" I laugh "then what are you doing in your bed? you said you are going to study for tomorrow's test. What is this? Is this what you mean? STUDY?!! Since when did 'study' become 'making out'?!" I yelled. She's crying and looking down. "and you, I can't believe that my bestfriend will do this to me" I look at Jonghyun with my piercing eyes. "I'm done now with you two" I walk to outside her room, but before I step out, "let's break up" Then I walk to outside. With tears are rolling and rolling non-stop.

End of FLASHBACK

 

"that's why I don't like girls." "and it took 2 years from me to forget her" I finished. She's looking at me, with his red eyes. We have a eye contact. She looks.. pretty.. "do you still contacting with them? she asked. I shook my head. I changed my numbers after that incident. I sigh. "I'm sorry" she look down. "why? it's not your fault what." then she smile to me. "thankyou for telling me this..". "are you okay now?" I asked. She nodded. "Let's get back to home now" I pull her wrist. 


I maybe will stop updating until my exams done.

maybe until Tuesday.

So please wait for my next update~

 

thankyou!!

PPYONG~ -xoxo