Ignore

And One

► RECESS

Sooyeon was walking to the cafeteria, looking for BTS. Kyungsoo spotted her from their usual table. 

"hey, is that Sooyeon?" he pointed out. The 5 of them, except Baekhyun turn their head and look at you.

"hey, call her!" said Suho to Chanyeol, "Soo—" Chanyeol was cutted by Sooyeon's voice, "Jungkookiee!!" she squealed. Chanyeol felt his heart was tighten a little. He sighed. "why is everyone leaving our group?" asked Kai, sighing. "first, Baekhyun and Seohyun, and now even Sooyeon, she leaves us because of that BTS" he said. "hey, they're not leaving us okay, Baekhyun and Seohyun just going out for dating" Kyungsoo said sternly. "how about Sooyeon?" asked Sehun. All of them just kept quiet, Sehun started to feel guilty, "I'm sorry hyungs, it's all my fault.." he apologize, feeling bad. "no, it's not your fault, maknae ah" Suho comfort him. Chanyeol, being her oppa, "don't worry guys, I'll try to talk to her later" said Chanyeol and the others just nodded. 'Sooyeon ah, you know you make us felt that like we're being betrayed..' 

Sooyeon's POV

"here, kookiee~ say Ah" I fed Jungkook a ddukbokki, "noona, you know I can eat alone" he said awkwardly. He took my spoon from my hand and I pouted, "I was being rejected by my dongsaeng" I fake a cry, "you can feed me!" Taehyung said excitedly, "okay" I took another ddukbokki, "say Ah" I said, "AH" he opened his mouth widely, I was about to put inside his mouth, "yah!!" I immediately ate it. The other oppas and Jungkook laughed and I giggled. He cross his arms and I poke him, "miann oppa~" I apologize, but he turn his head to the other side, "oppa~" I did my aegyeo, I know he can't resist it. "mianhae~ bbuiing bbuiing~" I saw his lips curved into a smile, "ahh kyeoptaa!" Jimin oppa pinched my cheeks and it turns red, "oppa! it hurts" I rubbed my cheeks and pouted, "aaa Sooyeon ah you're making us going crazy!" said Taehyung oppa and pinch my cheek harder than Jimin's and he hug me, followed my Jimin and Suga, "group hug!!!" J-Hope yell and all of us are hugging each other.

Unfortunately, without Sooyeon and BTS notice,  EXO saw that scene, they felt really being betrayed and jealous, especially Sehun. He felt his world was upside down, he turn his head away and proceed walking, while the other EXO followed him. 

Soon, the class dismissed. Before, Sooyeon will going home with EXO together. But until she met BTS, they walk Sooyeon home. Sooyeon went inside the house, the house was silent, none of them are talking, smiling or laughed. They just seated and doing nothing. Sooyeon tensed up and greet them awkwardly, "oppas, I'm home", no one answer her. Usually the house is noisy and they will greet her back, but today, it's different. Sooyeon felt weird. She sits beside Chanyeol and poke him, "oppa, what's wrong?" she whispered. But, Chanyeol just ignore her and he walk to his room, slamming his door harshly. Followed by Kyungsoo, Suho and Kai. Leaving Sooyeon dumbfounded, Sehun smirks at her, "I can't believe you" he whispered coldly and went back to his room as well. What..happen? Why are they..ignoring me? She thought as she felt urge of crying. 

Then the door clicked, reveals Baekhyun and Seohyun just got back from their date. The couples saw Sooyeon's tears on her eyes, immediately ran to her, "what happen?" asked Seohyun, "no-nothing" she fake a smile, "I'm going up first, unnie, oppa. Good night" she ran to upstair, locking the door, and cry.