Plan.

And One

Soon, the school is over. But the teacher gave a tons of homework to do. The students groans and leave the classroom, went back to their home with their friends.

While Sehun, is with me. There was a silence atmosphere, none of us talks. So I decided to break the atmosphere,

"oppa?"

"hmm?"

"what if.. I say what if.. Gayoung unnie came back to you, will you accept her?

He stopped walking, and hestitate to answer this question,

"no" then he walk off, I follow behind him.

"why suddenly ask this question?" he ask, without looking at me.

"nothing.. I just got a feeling that she might coming back for you" I laugh awkwardly.

"she better don't, 'cause I already got someone I like" he stated.

I stop suddenly, I feel a PANG in my heart.

"what's wrong?" he turn to me. I shook my head, and continue walk, leaving him alone.

 

As I arrived home, I went straightly to my room, without greets my oppas.

'what is this feeling? why am I feel uncomfortable when he said that?'

A knock disturbed my thoughts, "Sooyeon?" called Seohyun unnie, I open the door for her to came in.

"what's wrong, Sooyeon?" she asked. "unnie, I ask this person, about his girlfriend. If she came back for her would he accept her again, then he answered no, because he already has someone he like. I don't know why but I felt my heart is being stabbed." I explain.

"Sehun, right?" I nodded. "well, I can only tell you, You're in love, dongsaeng ah" she stated.

"I...am?" I pointed myself. She nodded. "better confessed to him now before too late, I can only tell you this" she patted my back, and I nodded. "thank you unnie.. for everything.." I hug her. "anytime, I can always be your ears if you want to" she hug back. I'm so grateful to have a unnie like Seohyun unnie.

 

On the other side, EXO at the living room, discussing something.

"you guys know that Sooyeon's birthday is coming right?" said Chanyeol. They nodded.

"I'm planning to make a surprise event for her, do you agree with me?

"I'm on!" agreed Kyungsoo.

"me two!!" Kai raised his hand, same as Baekhyun, Suho.

They look at Sehun, "ok" is the word that slipped from his mouth.

 

"what should we make it?" Kyungsoo placed his hand on his chin.

"how about.. We told Seohyun to bring her out, and we order a cake, and decorate the room?" suggested Baekhyun.

"okay then!!" all of then agree.

"Sehun, you need to confess to her, you know?" Chanyeol poke Sehun.

"huhh?" he confused. 

"you know, confess to her that you love her" added Kai.

"how did you—"

"it's obvious you know," Kyungsoo laugh.

"but, do you guys think that she will accept me? On the way home a while ago, she asked me if Gayoung came back to me, would I accept, and I answer no, because I have already someone I like, then she walk continue, leaving me alone" Sehun pouted. Their jaw drop, it's been a while they saw this side of Sehun, pouting. 

"what? is there something on my face?" he touch his face. They shook their head.

"you know Sehun, it's been a long time we saw you pouted, the last time we saw you, you were with Gayoung" said Kyungsoo.

"and don't worry about Sooyeon, I'm sure she wouldn't cheat you like what Gayoung did" Chanyeol assured Sehun.

"so, just confess to her, I'm sure she love you back too" Kai held Sehun's shoulder.

"okay, I will give it a try. You guys will help me right?" Sehun asked. "of course!" they chorused.

"gomawo, hyungs" Sehun thanked them, and he smile warmly.


sorry for the short chapter~

I try to make a tripple update, or more today :D

'cause I can't update tommorow, until this Friday or Saturday.

I will proceed update on Saturday's night or maybe Sunday.

 

So please wait for my update~

thank youu!!

PPYONG~ - xoxo ^^