New Best Friend.

And One

Sooyeon's POV

The next morning, I woke up with a red and puffy eyes. I went to my bathroom and changed. I heard the sound of spoon;fork and plate. That's mean they're eating, without any sound. I decided not to greet them, because I know that they will still ignore me. I was about turning to the door, but Seohyun unnie call me, "Sooyeon, want to eat some?" she ask kindly, and I shook my head and mouthed thank you with a smile and she smile back, and then I walk out.

Seohyun's POV

She must be crying last night, then I poke Baekhyun oppa, "oppa, do you notice her eyes?" I whispered and he nodded. "umm guys, do you what happend last night?" Baekhyun oppas asked as he rubbed his neck awkwardly. "after she met her BTS oppas, she ditched(?) us, since she likes her 'oppas' so much" said Sehun. "we felt betrayed you know.." said Chanyeol. Then the atmosphere became silence again.

Sooyeon's POV

I reached school as I enter, I was thinking about last night. But then, I accidently bumped into someone. "jeoseonghamnida" I bowed, " I'm sorry too, are you okay?" she asked politely. 'she's so beautiful!' "urm yes, I'm fine. Are you new here? I never saw you before" I said. "ne, I am" she answered, "what class are you?" I asked, "uhmm, 1B" she said, "really? we're in the same class!" I said, smiling at her. "really? uhm, can I be your friend? I don't have any friends here" she said sadly, and I nodded, "of course! I'm Park Sooyeon, and I'm 16 years old" I introduced myself. "annyeonghaseyo, Im YoonA imnida, I'm 16 years old too" she introduced. We started to walk, to our classroom. "you know, In my previous school, no one wants to be friend with me.. they bully me everyday, for 5 years. I had enough so I moved here" she said, I feel bad for her, "don't worry Yoona, I'll be your best friend from now on, you can tell me your problem" I said, comfort her by helding her shoulder. "really? you wanna be my best friend?" she asked again, and I nodded. 

Soon, the class started. "guys, another new students" said the teacher, the students groaned. "why do our class coming new students non-stop?" one of the student asked, "is it that our class are too good that the new student wants in this class?" then all of them burst into laughter. The teacher sigh and shook her head because of them, "please come in," Yoona came in and all the guys jaw drop, "an-annyeonghaseyo, I-Im YoonA imnida. Please take care of me" she stutters and bowed. 'Yoona is so cute!' I thought. "okay, Yoona-ssi, where do you want to sit?" asked the teacher. The guys in the classroom started becaming noisy, "sit here , Yoona-ssi" "no, here!" "here!!" Yoona look around and spotted me, he pointed me, "seongsaenim, can I seat behind Sooyeon-ssi?" she asked politely, "well, since you knew Sooyeon, and of course. Taehyung, please move to Sehun's side. Let this girl sit beside Sooyeon" ordered the teacher, "seongsaenim, it's okay, I'll just sit behind—" she was interrupted by the teacher, "no can't do, a boy should let a girl, right Taehyung-ssi?" Taehyung sighed and move to Sehun's side. It's not because of Yoona that he's sighing, because he had to sit beside Sehun, his girlfriend's ex. 

Yoona walk over to Sooyeon's side, Sooyeon whispered, "annyeong" and Yoona smiled. During that subject, the lesson was very boring, some of the students were sleeping, some were playing their phone under the desk, and some of them were talking and gossiping. But, Yoona is different, she copied the lectures that the teacher is written in the board on her notebook, she pays attention to the teacher. Sooyeon look at her in amaze, "do you think the lesson is boring?" asked Sooyeon, whispered. Yoona shook her head and smile, "no, it's fun" she smile back. Instead of paying attention to the teachers, some of the guy pays attention at Yoonaa, but she didn't notice that, 'cause she's too focus on the lesson. 'I'll make her mine' some of them thought at the same time.

► RECESS

All of the students ran to the cafeteria, except for Taehyung, Sooyeon, Yoona and Sehun. Taehyung walk to Sooyeon's place, while Sehun is fixing his things before going out. Sooyeon introducing them, "Yoona, this is Taehyung, he is my boyfriend. Taehyung, this is Yoona, she's my new best friend" she introduced. Hearing the word 'boyfriend' from Sooyeon's mouth, Sehun felt his heart broke, he walk out the classroom. "Taehyung-ssi is your boyfriend? Omo.. I'm sorry that I'd seperated you two's seat" she apologize and bow severely, Taehyung and Sooyeon was so shocked, they've never seen a girl like this, too polite. "aniyo, don't be sorry" Taehyung held her up. But Yoona still feel bad though, "hey, let's introduced you to the other oppas" suggest Sooyeon, "there's more?" she asked, and I nodded, "kajja!" I held out her hand.


sorry if some of you do not want Sooyeon having a friend here. Please don't hate me : (

so Sooyeon's new chingu is Yoona from SNSD! :D