Cry

And One

hear this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSapmqocnUk (Luna ft. Krystal - Sorry) 

it's a song for our Dad, but just pretend that it's for brother/sister. =D the song is so sad T_T


Sooyeon's POV

Both of us walk to our classroom, accidently again, I bumped into someone. "unnie, gwaenchana??" Yoona held my shoulder and I nodded, I look up and it was Chanyeol oppa. "o-oppa.. mi-mian" I look down, but he ignore me and walk away. My tears are swelling up again, "unnie, is that your oppa?" she asked, softly and I nodded. "unnie.. it's okay, I'll be here for you.." she comforted me.

Chanyeol's POV

Sehun tell us that Sooyeon introduced her new bestfriend to Taehyung, she tell her bestfriend that Taehyung is her boyfriend. Sehun said that he's heart is being ripped apart and I understand him. I was about walked to my classroom and I bumped into a girl, I was about to apologize when I saw who she was, it was my sister. My heart told me that I should help her up, but my mind told me not to help her, "unnie, gwaenchanha? a girl ask, I think its her bestfriend that Sehun was talking about, and she nodded. She look up, looks surprise, "o-oppa.. mi-mian" I know this voice, its going to cry again. I left her in there, 'mian Sooyeon ah' I close my eyes tightlt, as my tear rolled.

► CLASS DISMISSED

Sooyeon's POV

It was raining hard, but I didn't brought umbrella. "unnie, do you want to share the umbrella?" Yoona offered but I reject her by saying, " I'm going to wait for my oppas, don't worry" I assured her, "are you sure?" she asked, sounding worry. "ne, you go home first 'kay? Taehyung oppa and the others are still here though" I added and she nodded, "okay, I'll go home first, bye unnie!" she bids. Sorry for the lies, Yoona. Actually Taehyung oppa and the others already left for something important. I sigh.

I waited for 2 hours, I thought that maybe the rain will stop but I was wrong, it became more heavy, and I'm left alone at school. SInce the day was darken, I've got no choice, but to run home.

Chanyeol's POV

It's already 6PM and its darken, where is she? I felt very worry as I look at the door. "waiting for Sooyeon?" asked Kyungsoo, "yeah, she haven't back yet" I frown, "maybe we shouldn't treat her like this.. I've notice that her eyes are red and puffy this morning.. she must be crying hard last night as Baekhyun said that he heard that she's crying last night" Suho stated as he pointed towards Baekhyun and Baekhyun nodded, "Seohyun and I saw her last night, she was seated on the couch, and she looks.. confused?" and Seohyun follow nodding too, "we ask her, what happen but she answered that she's fine and she ran immediately to her room and locked it" added Seohyun, "what is the exactly happen?" asked Baekhyun.

Before we could answer him, the door open reveales Sooyeon, wetted and shivering due to the coldness. Like yesterday, she didn't greet us, she walk immediately to her room. 

Sooyeon's POV

I get inside  the house and close the door behind me. I didn't look at them, even one. I walk proceedly to upstair and went inside my room. I took a bathe and lay at my bed. My head started to spin as I was thinking, just now incident that Chanyeol oppa bumped into me thing. My tears started to flow. How could oppa like this.. I'm his sister, his BIOLOGICAL sister. We've bumped and I fall on the ground, he didn't even asked me if I'm okay? or at least say something.. Then I heard a knock, it's unnie. I wipe my tears away, "yes, unnie?" I ask her, with my croacky voice. "are you okay?" I nodded, "do you feel cold" I burst into tears again, how I wish oppa will worry me, just like unnie.. 

Without Sooyeon's notice, the 6 of them placed their ear on the door. "Sooyeon? why are crying? are you feeling pain?" unnie asked worrily and I shook my head. "I just feel cold.. How I wish oppas will care for me like you do, unnie.. At least.. one of them..." As I cried harder, "I didn't know what I've done wrong, but they just ignore me. Even today, at school, Chanyeol oppa bumped into me and I fall on the ground, he didn't ask me if I'm okay, or at least he could said something, I don't care if he said sorry or anything, but at that time, when I'm on the ground, I didn't even hear his single voice. All I heard is students' noisiness. I'm his sister, his BIOLOGICAL sister, we shared the same mother, the same father. Instead of brother, he made me felt like he's a stranger to me!" I voiced out, crying very hard as unnie hugged me. Outside they were crying too, they regretted. The most regret, is Chanyeol, he regret that he didn't help her up, he regret that he didn't do his job as her brother, he were crying just like Sooyeon's do. Baekhyun comforted him by hugging him, patted his back. What Sehun thinking right now, is to bring Sooyeon back to his side. 

After the crying moments, Sooyeon had slept between Seohyun's embrace, while the others go back to their living room and discuss something. They decide to made a surprise, to asked your forgiveness. Seohyun lay Sooyeon on her bed and notice that she has burn up. She ran immediately to downstair, "oppas, she's burning up" . "Seohyun, can you help me to recovered her? we're making a surprise for her after she recovered. We've decided to ask her forgiveness" and Seohyun nodded, "no problem" as she went to kitchen, preparing a basin and a towel, and she went to Sooyeon's room.


I kinda tear up wrote "he made me felt like he's a stranger to me" =D

wonder if you guys cried or not~ hahaha

and sorry if there's any wrong grammars!

E N J O Y !! <33 

anw, ENJOY!!