Baekhyun + Suho

And One

Sooyeon's POV

As I finished crying, I walk to my bathroom and I see myself at the mirror, my eyes are now puffy. 

I sigh and washed my face ready to go to sleep. 

"Sooyeon ah!!!" Kai oppa barged inside my room. "what's wrong oppa?" I questioned.

"You have to see Chanyeol hyung now. He has a high fever" he said in a worried tone. I walk pass him and ran to Chanyeol oppa's room. I open the door and went inside. He was watching TV.

"what are you doing here?" he asked. "oppa are you okay?" I broke out tears. "why am I not okay?" he look at me.

"Kai oppa said that you has a high fever so I came. Are you okay? do you wanna go to the hospital? or do you want to eat some porridge? I cook for you" I was about to stood up but he stopped me. "I'm not sick, I don't have a fever" he said innocently. "but.. Kai oppa-" "ask him. But before that, Sooyeon ah, I want to apologize. I'm sorry for being a bad brother to you, I'm just jealous on Kyungsoo that you chose him over me. You understand how I feel right? I mean, I took care of you since our parents died, we only have each other when we lived in the small house, but since we lived with my friends, it's like we've doesn't like before anymore, aren't close anymore.." he burst. I cried at his word. Now I feel like a bad sister. "I'm sorry oppa.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for making you angry, I'm sorry for being a bad sister. I will not make you angry anymore," I sobs. "please forgive me.." I continued. "Sooyeon ah.." with that he hugged me, and I hug him back.

 

Then they heard a sniff outside the door. Chanyeol put a finger on his lips, Sooyeon understand and she nodded.

Chanyeol then open the door, revealed  Kyungsoo, and Kai are crying. "what are you guys doing here?" asked Chanyeol, raised a eyebrow. "hyung, you words made me cry. It's all your fault!" said Kai. "your words are so sad hyung" said Kyungsoo and he wiped his tears away. "how can you guys-" Chanyeol's words was cutted by Baekhyun. "you must thanked me okay, I made this plan, to make you two become good" Baekhyun said proudly. "but it's okay, since you are my bestbestfriend." Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun

"aish whatever" Chanyeol closed the door in his face. Baekhyun was stunned, "yah, did he just close the door on my face?" asked Baekhyun. "yes, on your face" Sehun said. 

"how dare he! YAH PARK CHANYEOL COME OUT!" he screamed.

"shut up! I wanna sleep with my dongsaeng. Goodnight!"  he locked the door and turned the light off.

"yah then where do I sleep tonight?" asked Suho while pouted his lips even though Chanyeol can't see him.

"euuw hyung you're now even cute",  Baekhyun comment with a disgusting face and it makes Suho glare at him.

"I don't care I'm going to sleep at your room tonight bacon" he emphasized the word 'bacon' and he walk to Baekhyun and Sehun's room. 

"YAH KIM JOONMYUN!!" shouted Baekhyun.

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN shut up!!" Chanyeol shout back.

Baekhyun turn his eyes to the room of Chanyeol and Sooyeon's, and he turn back his eyes to Suho who was closing the room's door with Sehun, 

"Ahh!! I'm going crazy now!!!! How can you guys do this to me!!" he yelled and ruffled his hair frustrated. 

So he walk to his room, and went inside.

He walk immediately to his bed and didn't care about Suho and Sehun,

soon, he drifted to his own dreamland. 

 


short chapter and sorry if there's an error.

sorry I didn't update!

cuz I'm having a final exams.

please wait for my next update , thankyou:*

thankyouu for the subscribe, it means very lot to me {[]}~~

- xoxo