Broke up.

And One

"Sooyeon ah, we need to break up" Sehun said.

"why, oppa? no I don't want" she held Sehun's hand. 

"I'm sorry, Sooyeon." he left her alone.

 

Seohyun's POV

"oppa, andwae!!" Sooyeon screamed, I immediately ran to her side. 

"gwaenchanha Sooyeon ah, it's just a dream" I hug her and patted her back.

"u-unnie, I'm scared.. I got a feeling that he will leave me.." she sobs.

It's the 5th time that she had cried, I comfort her by telling her that it's okay. We're at my room right now, since Chanyeol oppa told her to sleep with me. What if she hurts herself? 

"shhh.. Just sleep, okay?" I tucked her, and she nodded.

 

The next morning, Kyungsoo is making the breakfast as usual. He made Sooyeon's favorite food, kkimbap.

All of them gather together in the dining room, having their breakfast together. Except for one person.

"where's Sehun, Baekhyun ah?" asked Suho.

"I think  he didn't come back home last night" answered Baekhyun, unsurely.

Sooyeon's mood went down suddenly, Seohyun held her shoulder by comforting her.

"I'm done, I'm going first" she bow and went out.

"do you guys think something  is wrong with Sehun?" asked Kai. The others nodded.

"we should ask Sehun about it" said Suho.

 

*school

Sehun's POV

Gayoung have been prestering me to break up with Sooyeon today. She even told me to sleep at her house last night, or not she will hurt Sooyeon. 

I spotted Sooyeon, 'you can do it, Sehun'. I pull her wrist, to the rooftop.

 

Sooyeon's POV

Sehun pull me to the rooftop, another bad feeling..

"o-oppa, where were you last night?" I smile awkwardly.

"Sooyeon ah, I need to tell you something" his face became serious.

"m-mwoya? why are you like this?" I hit his hand playfully, but then he grabbed my hand,

"listen, I need to break up with you.." 'sorry Sooyeon' Sehun thought. He can feel his heart are ripped. While Sooyeon, trying hard to held back her tears.

"o-oppa, don't joke around, it's not even funny"

"I'm serious, I'm breaking up with you. Sorry"

"why, oppa? why are you doing this to me?! you lie to me! I.hate.you!" I ran downtair, leaving him alone. My tears keep on falling and falling non-stop. 

 

Sehun fall on the ground,   he screamed in frustration with Gayoung, it's her the one who make the two of them broke up. Why did she appears in their life? He cried, "you lie to me! I hate you!" of Sooyeon's word. 'I'm sorry Sooyeon, sorry.' Out of nowhere, Gayoung pop out, "good job. Now you're offically mine" she smirks. "go away, you ! why did you appear on our life?!! why don't you just go and die?!" Sehun screamed on her face.

"because if I die, I will never get to see you again!" she scream back, Sehun just keep quiet.

"just 5 months, 5 months over and I will disappered on your life" her eyes become teary.

 

Sooyeon's POV

I ran and ran, accidenlt I bumped into someone.

"yah! watch— Sooyeon?" 

"Bae- Baekhyun oppa.." I hug him by suddenly and he hug me back. Maybe he knows that I need it.

"w- wae? what's wrong?"

"Se- Sehun oppa.. He wants to break up... with me" I sobs.

"what? he did?!" I nodded. "let's go. Let's go to Chanyeol."


Sorry for the short chap!

Comments and Subscribe! <3

PPYONG - xoxo^^