BTS

And One

Sorry if its not good~ 'cuz I updated on my mobile. It's the 2nd time I wrote this. Or maybe 3 times? First I updated and the connection error again, so I copied all at paper, and now I copied it again. Tired.. T_T anw ENJOY

 

Sooyeon's POV

Taehyun oppa open the door for me and I thanked him.

"oppa, how many is your friends there?" I look at him.

"not many, 6 only" I mouthed an O shape.

"where are we going  to meet them?"

"Davinci Coffee shop" he answered, and I mouthed an O shape again. He chuckled.

 

"Here we are" he announced. I unbuckled my seatbelt and went outside the car.

"where are they?" I asked again.

"You look so excited to meet them, huh?" he throw his arms on my my shoulder. Somehow I felt uncomfortable with it.

"Instead I feel nervous.." 

"Don't worry, they're nice. I'm sure you'll like them. Let's go, they're waiting inside" I nodded stiffly.

 

Inside, we saw 6 guy were sitting while laughing. One guy with white-yellow hair spotted us. 

"Taehyung ah!" He shouted in excitement. Taehyung went to him and hug him, leaving me alone, 'wah so awkward..'

"Guys, let me introduced you my girlfriend. This is Park Sooyeon" he held me closer. "Annyeonghaseyo, Park Sooyeon imnida" as I bow 90°. 

"Hello, we are BTS" they chorused. 'BTS? What a weird name..'

"You must be thinking why our group name is BTS" Taehyung look at me and I nodded immediately. "BTS stands for Bangtan Boys" he explained, and I nodded understandly.

 

One by one, they introduced themselves."annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Nam Joon aka Rap Monster. You can call me my real name instead of my nickname" he introduced with a smile and I smile back. "Annyeonghaseyo, Min Yoon Go aka Suga imnida. Call me Suga" he smile and showing his teeth, I giggle. "Annyeonghaseyo Kim Seok Jin imnida, call.me JIN instead of Seok Jin" and I nodded. "Jung Ho Seok here! aka J-Hope" he looks really cheerful. I laugh at his introduction. "Hello Park Ji Min imnida." He smile earmly and I gladly smile back to him. And lastly, "annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Jungkook imnida" he bow 90° and he looks so CUTE!. I chuckled. " is there something on my face?" He asked innocently, and touching his face, "no, it's just you look so cute" I stted and he thanked me. "Cuter than me?" Taehyung pouted and I nodded. He stomped his feet childishly.

"You can call all of them Oppa, except for Jungkook since he's younger than you 1 year" Taehyung explained, and I nodded.

"Sooyeon ah, we're gonna test you okay?" said Taehyung oppa. I look at him in confusion, "test what?" 

"Among the 7 of us, or maybe 6 of us (except Taehyung) who do you attracted thr most?" The question was asked by Taehyung. "Jungkook" I answer without hestitately, "because he's cute" I continued. "Thank you noona" his face blushed and Taehyung were jealous  death.

 

COMMENTS  and SUBSCRIBE! :D