Love Letter.

And One

One week later,

 

Sooyeon's POV

After that accident, they revealed the truth,

FLASHBACK

It's recess time, and they pull me to the cafeteria.

Chanyeol stood on the chair, and he clapped his hands twice to get the students attention. Now, the students place their attention on him now. 

Hyemi is smiling, between Yooyoung and Minah.

"sorry for interupt, but I've got something to say' he announced. 

"don't ever touch my dongsaeng, Park Sooyeon" he said with his eyes piercing towards Hyemo and her gang. The cafeteria is fill with gasping, whispering, and shocked. "If we caught you, you've got to deal with us" he emphasized the word 'us'. "thank you for your attention, please get back to your food or whatever it is" he bow.

End of Flashback

 

I'm walking at the corridor right now, receiving a compliment from other students,

"is she really Chanyeo oppa's dongsaeng? no wonder she looks pretty"

"she's looks like her brother very much"

"Chanyeol oppa must loved her very much"

"how I'm wish I'm his dongsaeng, sso he can protect me like how he preotect Sooyeon"

I bow politely. 

 

Then, Hyemi and her gang walk towards me, I gulp.

I tried to ran away from them, but she grab my wrist. 

"Sooyeon-ssi" she called, I turn to her, "y-yes?"

"I'm-I'm sorry for what I did to you.. I-I didn't know you're Chanyeol oppa's dongsaeng" she sounded so sincere. The students are crowded. "I'm really sorry.. I really regret for what I had done.." she look down. "actually, we are" added Minah, and Yooyoung nodded. I smile warmly, "it's okay.. I forgave the three of you" I held her hand, "jeongmal?" smile appeared on their face, I nodded. "thank you! " she hugged me out of a sudden, "but, can I ask you a favour?" I asked, she stare at me and nodded,

"please do not hurt the others anymore," I persuade her, look deeply at her eyes, "be a good queenka to the others," she hestitate for 5 seconds, and nodded. "promise?" I held out my finger, "promise" and we did a pinky promise. The other students cheered, 

"Park Sooyeon! Kim Hyemi!" "Park Sooyeon! Kim Hyemi!" same goes Yooyoung and Minah. 

 

Every morning, the students that passed me will greet me, and I will received some 'love letter' from the boys.

"another love letter, huhh?" teased Chanyeol oppa. I slapped playfully his arms, and he cried fakely.

"Sooyeon ah!" I turn around and saw Seohyun unnie walking towards me, with Baekhyun oppa beside her, and Kyungsoo oppa, Kai oppa, Suho oppa, and Sehun oppa behind them. 

"unnie!!" I hug her, "don't touch my girlfriend! she's mine!" Baekhyun oppa pulled unnie from me. I pouted, "yah bacon oppa, as I informed you, unnie is not a object, so she's not yours" I stuck out my tongue. "yah yah yah! when did you become this rude to your oppa, huh?! and for your information I'm Baekhyun, not bacon." he stuck out his tongue. " 'cause I'm influence by you" I answered. "yah Park Chanyeol! what did you teach your sister?" he asked my oppa, "yah Byun Baekhyun! stay my oppa from this problem. He didn't teach me anything," I answered back again, "yah you—" I cut him off, "me? me what?" I did a mehrong. He soon gave up, "fine!" he cross his arm. "yeah~ victory is mine!" I said proudly. While the others laugh. 

"did you received another love letter?" asked Suho oppa, I nodded. "Tskk.. I wonder how did she managed to a love letter. I feel so pity to the boys, why did they like this rough girl" he mumbled, "at least I'm better than you" he glare at me and I made a face that make him more irritated.

"Sehun will jealous" Kyungsoo whispered to Kai, and it made Sehun glare at him.

*driing driing driing* 

"The class was about to start, let's go" Sehun grab my wrist. 

"is Sehun really like Sooyeon?" asked Kai.

"he better not" Baekhyun mumbled again, Chanyeol sent him his death-glare. He gulp, "l-let's go Seohyun ah~ we'll be late" he grab quickly Seohyun's wrist and walk to his class.

"We should go too, we'll be late" said Kai, and the others nodded.


sorry for being more boring~ :D

and for the error too~

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE ARE MOST WELCOME HERE! =D

BUT PLEASE DO NOT BASHED.

TEHEE!!!

 

PPYONG~ - xoxo ^^