School

And One

► MONDAY

'igeon overdose~ too much, neoya, your love~ igeo—"  Sooyeon was woken by her alarm. She rubbed her eyes tiredly. But after remembering that Jungkook will be the same class as her, her eyes lighten up and she ran immediately to her bathroom and changed.

She ran to downstair, saw her oppas and unnie were eating their breakfast,

"oppas, unnie, I'll be going first" she said as she wore her shoes quickly, "how about—" and she ran immediately to the outside. "hyung, do you forget something? she said that BTS will move to our school today" Sehun said. Chanyeol shrugged and went back to his food. 'Sooyeon ah.. its looks like you like them more than us now..' all of them thought.

Sooyeon's POV

I walk through the corridor, and then I heard bunch of girls are screaming, 'is they here now?' I thought. Then I saw 7 guy, I went behind Jungkook and decided to scared him. Jimin notice me and I put my index finger on my lips and he nodded, instead he helped me. "Jungkook ah, you know, last night a saw a ghost behind you"  he said, "oh really? I'm so scared"  Jungkook act like he's scared and I startled him, "BARHH!!" he jumped and shouted, "AHH!" all of us burst into laughter. "aahh so cute!!" I pinch his cheek, "Noona!!" he whined. "aaahh that boy is so cute!!" "I want him to be my boyfriend!!" "how I wish he could call me Noona too" the girls were whispering each other. 

"Sooyeon~" Taehyung sing-sang, "do you miss me?" he asked, "no~" I shook my head, "really?" and I nodded, "wanna give you a morning kiss?" he leaned in, "euww~ yah Taehyung!!" protested Jin. "are they dating?" "aww Taehyung is so sweet" the girls squealing,  "I thought that Sooyeon and Sehun is still dating" one of the girls whispered to her friend, and I immediately felt very down, "who is Sehun?" Jimin whispered to Suga, and just to received Suga's smack, "how do I know!" he whispered back. Taehyung decided to broke the silence atmosphere, "hey, let's go to our class now" he placed his arms on Jungkook and Jimin's shoulder, and I nodded, faking a smile. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jimin imnida" he introduced himself infront of the classroom, "Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Jungkook imnida" Jungkook bowed, the girls in the classroom were squealing, and smiling among themselves. "okay, where do you two want to seat?" asked Ms. Kim. The two of them looked around, some of the girls pointed infront of them, and some pointed behind them. "we'd like to sit behind Sooyeon-ssi, since there is 2 empty seats" said Jimin politely. 'huh, 2 empty seats.. If you guys want to spend your times with her just say so, no need to use this explanation' Sehun rolled his eyes.  "okay then" the teachedd nodded her head, JImin and Jungkook walk over Sooyeon, "annyeong, noona" Jungkook mouthed, "annyeong" she whispered and smile. Sehun were boiling inside him. 

During that math time, Sehun didn't paying attention to the teacher. Then the teacher spotted him, "Oh Sehun-ssi, would you mind to do this question?" 'oh ! "I can't do it, Ms. Kim" he confess, "please pay attention during my class, if you do not want a detention after school, right?" she scolded, Sehun low his head, "ne, jeoseonghamnida seongsaenim". 'oh, so he's SEHUN' Jimin and Jungkook thought at the same time.


sorry for today's late update.

and another short chapter.

hihihi :3 

again, please vote :D (sorry, 'cuz I put too much POLL for you guys to vote)