Eating breakfast together with BTS.

And One

Sooyeon's POV

I woke up as the sun shines through my window's curtain. I rubbed my eyes and remembering last night. I sigh and my phone beep.

It was a message from Taehyung oppa. He told me to get ready as he would pick me up at 11AM, and it's 9.30AM right now.

I took a long bath. Since we're going to the Lotte World, and we'll be riding, it's not comfortable too wore a skirt/dress.

So I wore this : http://caferibbon.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/asian-fashion-girl-korean-fashion-ulzzang-favim-com-459158_large.jpg

Soon, it's already 10.45 Taehyung oppa message me that he's on the way now.

No one is waken yet, I decided to write a message ina piece of paper, : Oppas, unnie, I'll be going out with Taehyung oppa with his friends. Don't worry. Bye!

As oppa has arrived, I went inside and greet him. "you look so beautiful today" he compliment you. "thank you oppa. Where are they? are we going to pick them up?" I asked, "they already arrived there" he answered, "wahh so fast" I wow-ed. "I purposely told them to go first, let them wait for us" I giggles, "you're so mean, oppa".

 

► LOTTE WORLD

"annyeong oppas and Jungkook!!" I ran towards them. "annyeong, noona" Jungkook waved. "what took you two so long?" protested Jimin, "what are you guys doing in the car?" J-Hope emphasized the word 'doing' as he asked innocently. Taehyung smacked his head, "yah! I'm your hyung! do respect me!" said J-Hope, as he rubbed his head where Taehyung smacked him. "but I'm act more mature than you, hyung" Taehyung stuck out his tongue. ALl of us burst into laugher.

"we haven't ate our breakfast yet" Jungkook pouted, "aishh wae are you so cute? come on Jungkook, I'll treat you a ice cream later" I pinch his cheek, and he flashed into pink. "hey! what about us?" Suga pouted. "sorry but you guys will pay by yourselves. I'll be only treating Jungkook because he's my dongsaeng" Taehyung stomped his feet childishly and I giggles at his action.

Soon, we were eating our breakfast, and I'm sitting beside Taehyun and Jungkook since I want Jungkook seated beside me.

We've ordered 2 plates of kkimbap, 2 plates of ddukbeokki,1 big plate of samgyupsal and 1 ramen for each of us. "are you sure we can eat all of these?" I ask, "of course," Taehyung said proudly. Then we start digging our food. 

"something that make e me curious" I eye them. "and what is that?" asked Suga. "Taehyung is a 95-liner and he's still studying, but how come Jungkook who were more younger than him do not study anymore?" I ask confusely. "oh, I forgot to tell you that, all of them will study with us at our school" said Taehyung, "really?!!" my eyes lighten up. Taehyung nodded, smiling. "oh, and Jimin and Jungkook will be the same class as both of us," he continued, "but isn't Jungkook—" "his grade is enough for him to be the same grade as us," he finished. "aaa jjinjja?!" he nodded. "wahh I'm so happy today!" I squealed sd I hug Jungkook in happiness, "yah yah yah!" warned Taehyung, "since he is my dongsaeng so it's okay" I did my puppy-eye to him. I know he can't stand my puppy-eye so he agreed. I continue hug Jungkook and Jungkook just laugh and patted my back. "Taehyung ah, you're girlfriend is so cute" said Jin, looking at the two of them that are hugging. 


first update for today!

day by day I'm going to killed by Jungkook's cuteness. XD

anw short chapter, maybe? =D

please support me for my next fanfics:D it's about Jungkook and OC. 

After done with this fanfic, I will post it:D

please support me, thank you! :D