Passed

And One

► ROOFTOP

Yoona's POV

"you're Sooyeon's friend, right?" Chanyeol asked, and I nodded. "may I asked you some help?" he requested, I nodded as reply. "we're decided to made a surprise for Sooyeon, for asking our forgiveness. So, can we ask you to bring her to shopping? we're going to decorate our house.." he said, "of course! as long as unnie will happy, I will help you!" I answer brightly, "you know, she's been very sad these day.." I added, and sighed. Chanyeol patted my head that makes me so shock, "you're a really good friend" my face blushes. "oh, I forgot to ask you, why are you crying earlier?" I stunned, "a-aniyo, I'm not crying" I avoid his gaze, "but I saw a tears are coming from your eyes, mind to explain?" he smirks. "Chanyeol-ssi? can I call you that?" I eyed him, "changed that ssi into oppa. Since you're my dongsaeng's friend" he said, with smile. "Chanyeol oppa, can you do not mad at me,?" I asked, "why am I going to mad at you?" he chuckled, "becuase, I...I have a c-crush..o-on u-unnie's b-b-boyfriend" I confess, as I close my eyes, waiting ofr Chanyeol oppa's yell, to having a crush on his dongsaeng's boyfriend. "really?" he asked, surprise, I nodded and he laugh. "oppa? aren't you going to yell at me?" I ask confusely, "no, why should I?" he said. "don't you scared that I might stole it?" I asked again and he shook his head, "you're not that kind of person" he patted my head again and it made my face blushed, when he was about to go, he turn to me, "what is your name?" , "I-Im YoonA" I asnwered and he smile to me before turning his head and walk.

 

► CLASS DISMISSED (HOME)

Sehun's POV

I'm sure that all of them doesn't know that Sooyeon's had a crush on Baekhyun hyung before, 

"hyung!" all of them got shocked that I yell, "what the hell maknae?" protested Kai, "you make us got a mini heart attack!" added Baekhyun. Since there is no Seohyun noona so it's okay right if I spill it? Only the 6 of us in the living room.

"I'm going to spill Sooyeon's before secret" I said, and they ran to my side, "what is it?" asked Chanyeol, "you know we love to hear secrets" said Suho. I took a deep breath, "she had a crush on...." , "WHO?" all of them chorused, "Baekhyun hyung" I finished. All of them are very shocked, especially Baekhyun. "yah maknae, the April Fool Day has already passed" he said, "I'm serious. Remember the day that Sooyeon and I reached from school, you brought Seohyun noona home and she went upstair? she'd cried" all of them gasped, "she went to my room, she said that before she can let go, before she can blessed the two of you, can she cry for the last time.." I said, Baekhyun started to feel guilty, "I even intertwined Seohyun's hands with mine, infront of her.." he look down. "but pass is already passed, right?" Suho's trying to making up the atmosphere, "hey, let's discuss for the surprise" said Chanyeol as he patted Baekhyun's shoulder as comfortment. Baekhyun nodded weakly,

"you see, I'd already asked Sooyeon's friend, Yoona help us" said Chanyeol, "what can she help us?" asked Sehun, "I'd ask her to bring her out of the house as we can decorate the house beautifully, and Sehun, you got to know what you're going to do". "confessed again?" asked Sehun, all of the, nodded, "we trust you maknae" said Chanyeol, "you can do it!" Suho placed his fist up, "bring her back again" said Baekhyun, "FIGHTING!!" Kai cheered, "thank you guys, I will bring her back. I promise" Sehun was very touched, that her hyungs supports him. 'Sooyeon, just you wait. I'm going to make you mine again'.


today's update is boring ~