SeohyUNNIE

And One

Author's POV

As the two arrived their house, Sooyeon went in with Sehun behind her.

She saw a girl shoe. "who owns this?" she wondered. She continue walk to the living room, with everyone's smiling face. "eo? Sooyeon ah you're back!" greeted Suho. She froze on her place. Infront of her,  two persons, one boy and one girl, the boy held the girl hand tightly. That is Baekhyun, and the girl is the one who talk to Baekhyun just now on his class. Sooyeon who can't leave their gaze, tighten her backpack. "Sooyeon?" called Kyungsoo. Unfortunately, Sooyeon didn't hear him, so Sehun snapped her by patted her shoulder. She turn her gaze to Sehun, he shook his head to the direction of Suho and Kyungsoo, she turn to him. "are you okay, Yeon ah?" asked Chanyeol. "oh.. o-of course, why wouldn't I be okay? she laugh. "okay. Seohyun ah, this is Chanyeol's sister, Park Sooyeon" introduced Baekhyun, "Sooyeon ah, this is Seohyun, she is my girlfriend" as Baekhyun smile sweetly to her. Sooyeon is stunned at her place, by then Sehun pat her shoulder, Sooyeon smile fakely to him. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun-imnida!" she bow. 

"n-ne annyeonghaseyo, Sooyeon imnida" 

"Sooyeon ah, you must addressed Seohyun as unnie okay? since she's older than you" said Chanyeol. 

"Seo-Seohyun unnie". Seohyun smile warmly to her.

 

"I'm going to study now, excuse me" she held her head down. She ran to upstair and went to her room by locking the door. She held her chest, that is aching. Baekhyun oppa.. Seohyun unnie.. as her first tear is falling down.

*knock knock knock* "Sooyeon ah, it's me" before Sooyeon open the door, she wiped her tears.

"are you okay?" asked Sehun. "yepp!! I'm perfectly fine!" she smile widely. "jeongmal?" she nodded. "okay then. if you say so. If you need me, I'll be in my room." he said. Am I really okay? she closed the door. Seohyun unnie is a very kind person. She's lovely, pretty, and bubbly.. She is the one for Baekhyun oppa.. Not you Park Sooyeon.. don't think too much now. There's only one way to do, blessed them... and... let go... 

 

Sooyeon's POV

With that thought, I went to Sehun oppa's room. I knock on his door, and he answered it.

"is there something wrong?" he asked. "can I come in.. just for a moment?" he let me in.

"just sat on my bed, since there's no chair on here" I nodded and take a sit. "so what's wrong? he sat beside me. There's 5 seconds before I answer him, we can hear them, downstair laughing. "oppa.. before I blessed them, before I let go.. can I cry? for the very last time?" I look down, he patted my back and I cry it all out on his chest, "just cry it out, everything will be okay.." he whispered. I don't know why, when I'm with Sehun oppa, I feel very comfortable.

 

Sehun's POV

I patted her back, and she's crying out. Soon, her breathe became soft, no more sobbing sound, I knew that she fell asleep. I pull out, seeing her face , red and full of tears. I place my hand on her shoulder, and the other I placed under her knee, I brought her to her room. I placed her slowly on her bed so she won't awake. Her room scents, is just like her scents, a very sweet scent. Then, I started to admiring her beautiful face, my heart started to thump unknowingly.

Did my heart started to thump? for Sooyeon? I shook my head and I tucked her blanket then I went out of her room. 

 

Sooyeon's POV

The next morning, I wake up with my dizzy head. I changed my clothes and went downstair. Thinking about last night problem  it makes me sigh. "goodmorning dongsaeng~" greeted Chanyeol oppa. "morning oppa~" I smile. We start eating. "guys," we turn our gaze to Baekhyun,  "uhm.. is there a extra room upstair?" he asked. "yes, there is" answered Kyungsoo. "wae?" Suho raised an eyebrow. "uhm.. is there any chance if.. Seohyun live here?" he rubbes his neck and smile awkwardly. "bwo?!" all of them was shocked, well except Sehun of course. "you know, since last night when I walk her back to her house, she tell me about her life, she live by herself, working, and so on.. But as a boyfriend I don't want to see her like this.. you know, too see her working so hard for herself.." Baekhyun frown. "ok ok, we understand" nodded Kai. "just let her move in" smiled Suho. "really?! thankyou guys!! I owe you guys so much!!" remember Sooyeon, learn to let go.. Sooyeon reminded herself. "so there will be another girl living here aside from me~" I sang. "are you that happy, Sooyeon ah?" asked Suho. "yah, before she always ask our eomma, "eomma, instead of having a oppa, why don't you changed oppa into a unnie? I want a unnie eomma" said Chanyeol, pouting while imitating a 3 yeas old and a half Sooyeon. The others are laughing so hard, even Sehun is trying to keep his laughed, but failed. "Chanyeol.. hyung.. changed.. into.. Chanyeol.. noona.. Pwuahahhaahhahha!!" Kai burst. His laughing while grabbing his stomach. "my stomach is aching now" Baekhyun finished his laughing while wiping his tears away due to his laughing. "hehe since I want a unnie so much at that moment. But it's okay since I got a very handsome and kind brother. My brother is JJANG!" I make a double thumb for Chanyeol oppa. He smile, showing his white teeth. "let's go to school now before we're late" said Suho as he used a tissue wipe his mouth. "okayy Suho eomma~" we chorused. He look at us with his deathglare.

We walk to school, and we spotted Seohyun unnie, I ran to her "Seohyunnie~" "hi Sooyeon ah!" she waved. "yah Sooyeon ah, what did I tell you, call Seohyun as SEOHYUN UNNIE" asid Chanyeol oppa. "I did" I look at him innocently. " I said SeohyUNNIE , since Seohyun unnie's name have a SeohUN , so I just added a IE, so it became SeohyUNNIE" I stuck a toungue. Seohyun giggled at our cuteness. "you don't mind right unnie?" I turn to her, that Baekhyun is cuddling with her. "no no, I don't mind." she smile. "see?" I teased Chanyeol oppa. "Unnie, let's meet later on the break time" I pull unnie from Baehyun oppa. "yah! Park Sooyeon! how dare you!!" he growl. I let him be, "I'd like to ask you something" I continue to unnie, "okay" unnie agreed.


chenggchengcheng~!!

chapter 7!! :D

sorry for the error~

comment and subscribe if u don't mind~

- xoxo ^^