Fate

And One

Sooyeon's POV

"Sooyeon ah!" Sehun oppa ran to my side, "what happend? who did these to you? he asked with a worried tone.

I smile weakly, "gwaenchana oppa", "come, I'll take you to the clinic" he place his hands under my knee, "oppa, I can walk you know" I said, "they will misunderstood us again". "I don't care." 

The students gasped, whispering among themselves. The school cold kingka's Oh Sehun brought a girl to the clinic, not to mention with bridal style, "is that Sehun? Oh Sehun??" "did my eyes just tricked me?" "is that Oh Sehun? with a girl on his arms?!" "are they dating?? what happend to her??" I panicked. Eotteohke? "uhmm.. oppa, can you put me down..?" I whispered. "No, how can you walk on this state?" he eyed me, with a cold voice. "but they—" "let them be" he cut me off. I sigh.

 

"Ms. Yoon!! someone is hurt!" yelled Sehun, "oh what happend, dear?" the nurse ran to me, "I.. I fell down" the nurse eye suspiciously to me. I smile awkwardly. I cannot tell Sehun oppa about it.. She treated my bruise on my lips I close my eyes tighly, then I heard someone's chuckled softly. I eye Sehun oppa, "why are you chuckling oppa?" "nothingg~"

 

Sehun's POV

"I.. I fell down" she answered to Ms. Yoon. Tskk.. what a good liar. Then Ms. Yoon treated her bruise on her lips, she closed her eyes tightly.. Gwiyoweo~ So I chuckled softly. "why are you chuckling oppa?" she asked me. "nothingg~" I smile to her, then she nodded.

 

Sooyeon's POV

After she treated my wound on my lips, "Sehun-ssi, can you go outside for a while?" Ms. Yoon ask kindly. "wae?" he asked. "girls thing" she said. "okay?" then he walk outside, closing the door. I look at Ms. Yoon, "here, let me treat your bruise on your stomach" she smile. "h-how—" "you can't lie to me you know.." she laugh. "I can see it on your eyes, you must be beaten, didn't you?" I nodded. Then she treated my bruise, I bit my lips to prevent screaming. It hurts!! I scream inside my mind. "just a little more" Ms. Yoon continue treat. "okay, it's done" I relieved. "thank you Ms. Yoon" I bow, "you're most welcome. What's your name, dear?" she asked. "Park Sooyeon" I smile. "now it reminds me, by any chance, are you Park Chanyeol's sister? you look a little similar with him" she laugh. "yes, I'am" I answered. "Oh jinjja? no wonder" she laugh. "Ms , may I ask you some question? she nodded. "is EXO a kingkas in this school?" I ask. "yes, they are" my jaw drops, "you don't know?" she questioned, "no I don't, since I'm new here" I rubbed my neck aawkwardly, "anyway, thank you for treating my bruise" I bow again, "I'll get going now, bye Ms. Yoon!" I waved and she waved back.

 

I went out of the room, and saw Sehun oppa is leaning on the wall, "done?" I nodded. "what happend to your bruise?" he questioned. "I fell" I avoid his gaze. "I will become a idiot If I believe you that you fell, tell me the truth" he said. "but this is the truth, believe me or not, it's up to you. Bye" I said, walked away from him.

 

Soon, school is over. I grab my bag, slunged over my shoulder and walk out. I spotted oppas outside, I gripped my backpack, and walk to them. Please don't ask, please don't ask.. I tighten my eyes. "Sooyeon?" I look up, "oh what happend?!!" Chanyeol widen his eyes, "what?" I pretend that I don't know what they are talking about, "your bruise!!" exclaimed Chanyeol. "oh, I fell oppa" they look at me with their suspicious eyes. "where is Seohyunnie? she will living with us from now on right?" I changed the subject. "yes, Baekhyun accompany her to her house to get her things" explained Suho oppa. I formed a 'O' shaped and nodded. "let's go oppa! baegopaa~" I pouted. They chuckled, "let's go then."

Night came, and now Seohyunnie arrived our house now with Baekhyun oppa, I hugged her tightly, "wahh unnie!! you know , I miss you very much~" she chuckled, "nah-uh uh~ she's mine" Baekhyun oppa pull Seohyunnie from me. "yah!!" I glare at him, and he stuck his tongue out. "oppa, help me to get a scissor!" I said, still glaring at Baekhyun. "what for?" asked Chanyeol. "I wanna cut that person's tongue!!" I said. "cool down, Sooyeon-nie~" Baekhyun ran to me, and did a puppy-eye. "oh what happend to your lips?" he immediately changed his expression, from acting cute to worried tone, "h-huh? oh nothing, I just fell on school just now" I rubbed my neck awkwardly, hoping that they will buy it. "o-kay?" he eye suspiciously. I nodded. 

After ate the dinner, I went back to my room, thinking about Hyemi's words. 

Then, I heard a knock on my door, "come in!" it reveals Seohyunnie. "is something wrong, Seohyunnie?" I ask. "nothing, just wanna talk with you," she smile. "You know, you can talk to me if you have a problem or something" she patted my shoulder, "since you already call me unnie". "promise me not tell anyone?" I held out my pinky finger, "okay, I promise to you" we did a pinky promise. "just now, when I was about go to the rooftop, a queenka and her gang pull me, then they beat me up" she gasped. "Are you okay now?" I nodded. "they warned me not to close with oppas since they are a Kingkas, and I'm just an ordinary student" I said. "but you're a Kingka's sister, you're Chanyeol oppa's sister" she said.

"she didn't know that I'm Chanyeol oppa's sister." 

"why don't you tell them? so they won't hurt you" she said.

"no, if I tell them, they will treat me nicely. They will treat me nicely AS I'm Chanyeol oppa's sister,  a kingka's sister, and they don't treat nicely AS who I am." I sigh. "then what are you going to do?" she eye me worriedly. "it's okay unnie~ as long as I'm with you guys.." I force a smile. "remember Sooyeon ah, we'll be there for you, no matter what happend." she hug me. "thank you unnie" I hug her back, "you know, I always want a unnie~ and now I got one now" I giggled, "I always want a dongsaeng too, and now I gpt one now too" she laugh. "maybe fate brought us together." we both laugh.


chap. 9?

WDYT?

- xoxo <3