Confessed.

And One

Sehun's POV

'argh!! that Kim Taehyung! and what's for that alphabet name, V? Then I can make mine too, I'm S!' Sehun scoffed.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo went inside Sehun's room,

"maknae ah" called Chanyeol, Sehun look up.

"wae hyung?"

"I think Sooyeon may fall in love with Taehyung" he said.

"just reminding you" added Kyungsoo, I sigh.

 

► FAST FORWARD : 2 MONTHS LATER 

Sooyeon's and Taehyung's became more closer than before. Everytime when Sooyeon is sad, Taehyung will be there for her, and Taehyung gain a feeling for her. He decides confess to her if he has a time. In the other side, Sehun and Gayoung, just like before. While the 6 of them, (EXO + Seohyun) hates Gayoung, because of her, Sehun and Sooyeon broke up.

 

Taehyung's POV

'you can do it, Kim Taehyung!' I thought, as my heart are pumping so hard. I take a deep breathe and dialled Sooyeon.

"yeobeoseyo?" 

"yeobeoseyo? Sooyeon ah?"

"oh, yea Taehyung oppa?" (a/n : just imagine that Taehyung is older Sooyeon by 1 year okay? :3)

"are you free?"

"jigeum?"

"ne"

" I'm free. Wae? wanna treat me?" she teased.

"yes. Meet me at Starbucks kay? I'll treat you"

"okay. See you then." I hung up.

 

Sooyeon's POV

I changed into this : http://31.media.tumblr.com/9cb150d4f2c5e58c1442e0c572d7f434/tumblr_mskptsqTLb1soszlwo1_500.jpg .

After changing my clothes, I went downstair, all of them stare me, including Sehun.

"where are you going?" asked Chanyeol.

"Taehyung ask me to meet him" I answered as I wore my red-converse shoes, "byee!" I shouted. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo look at Sehun, mouthed him "yah follow her!", Sehun received it and nodded, "I'm going to buy some drinks, anyone want to drink something?" Chanyeol and Kyungsoo shook their head, "no we don't want. Just ppali and buy it, the store was about to close" meaning that if Sehun is late to chase her, she will gone and he will never find her. Sehun ran immediately and follow Sooyeon. 

He spotted her enter the Starbucks cafe and he went inside, ordered a hot cappuccino and spy them, by sitting the end of the table, hearing their conversation.

 

Taehyung's POV

"sorry I'm late" she sat, "aniyo it's okay. I'm just came too". The waitress came to their table,

"can I take your order?" 

"urm.. May I have one Caramel Macchiato, and Coffee Latte?" I ordered. 

"please wait for a minute" she bow and walk away.

"woah, still remember my favorite drink?" she teased.

"of course, I will never forget about your single things" I mumbled. 

 

"here's your drink. Please enjoy"

Coffee Latte : http://assets.mystarbucks.com.au/imagecache/bestfit/620x634/_files/Beverages/caffe_latte.jpg

Caramel Macchiato : http://www.starbucks.co.id/assets/2e128451552f4b01a2dedc568008fe06.jpg

"so, back to business. Why you ask me out for a coffee, and treat me?" she asked as she sip her coffee. 

I chuckled, there is a cream on her lips and she didn't notice.

"what are you laughing?" instead of answering her, I uses my thumb to wipe it. 'how dare you, Kim Taehyung!' Sehun though as he stir his coffee harshly, and his coffee are spilling out little by little.

Sooyeon's face reddened, 'so cutee' Taehyung thought.

"th-thank you" she stuttered. "you're welcome" I smiled.

"so, as I was asking, what is your asnwer?" she asked again.

"I wanna tell you something" I changed my expression became serious expression.

"w-wae oppa?" her face looks confuse(?)

I take a DEEP breathe beofre I said,

"actually, Sooyeon ah. I like you" her eyes widened, and Sehun were also shocked. He froze, 'so he wants to confess to her..'    "I know this is so sudden, but I felt comfortable with you. You always make my heart flustered. Will you be my girlfriend? I know you maybe haven't forget your ex-boyfriend..  I will give you time think. As much as you want," I confessed. It tooks 10 seconds to her to answer, "okay, please give me some time. I will answer it to you" and I nodded, she look at her watch, and it shown 5.30 PM, "I got to go now, oppa ask me to go home early" she said, "okay, see you then on Monday" she nodded and walks away.

 

Before Sooyeon reached home, Sehun immediately ran to the shortcut way and went inside the house,

"why are you so long?" asked Suho.

"th-the store were close, so I walk to the bubble tea shop and I drank it there" answered Sehun, mumbling.

"did you find her?" whispered Chanyeol, with Kyungsoo beside him.

Sehun nodded, "where did they go?" whispered Kyungsoo.

"ask her yourself. I'm tired" with that Sehun went to his room and locked himself.

 

Sooyeon's POV

What should I do now? Do I have a feeling for Taehyung oppa? What about Sehun oppa? but he already has Gayoung.. Aishh eotteohkee?!!  Maybe I'll just ask unnie about it.


short chapter.

sorry for too many links :v

another link :P , here :

http://media.tumblr.com/fc99035ab15cf222f51c43cd911dc4da/tumblr_inline_n1wmhwYLjn1qc5hfp.jpg   (cr to the owner to the pic)

it's Jungkook's graduation pic. <33

so cutee~~ *lovestuck*

 

anw, lopelopeyouall!:*

- XOXO ^^