Yoona.

And One

Sooyeon's POV

Ouchh, my head hurts! I grabbed my head and spotted unnie's sleeping figure beside me. I guess I'm fever and she took care of me. I tuck her the blanket. Gomawo, unnie..  I smile. I took the temperature, 37.0°. I smile as I prepared myself to school. I wrote in a piece of paper, 

Dear unnie, thank you for tooking care of me last night!! I'm fine now, thank you!! <33

I've prepared a breakfast for you, I cook it with my  heart~

Good bye! - ^^

love, Sooyeon.

And I walk to school with headphone on my ear. After reached school, I walk to my closer and spotted Yoona, but I saw a envelope on her hand. "wah a love letter?" I spoke up and she jumped a little, "unnie! you almost killed me" she pats her chest and I just laugh. "from who?" I asked, "molla.. doesn't have name on it" she walks to the dustbin and threw it. "you threw?" my eyes widden, "yeah? you expect me to keep them? I appreciate it, you know" she smile and walks infront. I chase behind her, "Yoona ah," I called her, "hmm?"  "do you have a crush?" she stopped her track, "huh? what do you mean?" she awkwardly laugh, "I ask, DO YOU HAVE ANY CRUSH?" I repeated, she shook her head and I nodded.

Yoona's POV

"Yoona ah" unnie called me, "hmm?" I hmm-ed her without looking. "do you have a crush?" she ask this suddenly, "huh? what do you mean?" I pretend that I do not understand, "I ask, do you have any crush?" she repeated, I immediately shook my head and buys it. Mian, unnie.. I can't let you know who is my crush.. because my crush is.... your current boyfriend... I bit my lower lips and started feeling guilty. We reached our classroom, Taehyung oppa walk immediately to our place. He place his hands infront of unnie's table, "what?" unnie ask, "morning kiss" he whispered, "shireoo~" she turn her head, "pleasee pleasee!" he did an aegyeo. My heart started to thumping. Stop it heart! then I turn to unnie side, just to see her gave a peck of kiss on Taehyung oppa's lips. My heart's thumping immediately changedd into broke into pieces. Tears are gonna fall now, "u-unnie I'll go on a toilet for a while" I said and she nodded. 

Lowering my head while walking and crying, I bumped into someone and I fell on the ground, "are you okay?" I heard a boy's voice, unknownly I held up my head just to see who the boy was, and it was Sooyeon's brother, Chanyeol.


short chappie~

I've updated too much today~ =D