Fight.

And One

Sooyeon's POV

"Baekhyun oppa~" I saw a girl, with Baekhyun oppa, cuddling together. "yes sweety?" Baekhyun oppa is smiling sweetly to her. My heart is breaking into a pieaces now. Tears are forming in my eyes as I saw them together. But they didn't saw me.

Then, their face are leaning slowly, just inched away before they lips touched. Then suddenly, 

I wake up. My forehead are full of sweats now and I'm panting heavily.

"Sooyeon ah" Chanyeol oppa came in my room. "yes oppa?" I asked. "Nightmare?" 

"yes.." "about?" he questioned. "oppa why are you so loquacious today?" I look at him with my suspicous eyes.

"yah! how can you say your beloved oppa a loquacious? I'm trying to be a good brother okay?" he crossed his arms and scoffed. "okay okay. You are the best brother in the world okay? now may you go out so that I can change my clothes?" I open the door. "yah you can just change here while I look behind. In fact, I'm the one who dressed you and bathe you when you're in 4 years old" he said. "but I'm turning 16 years old this year" I glare him. "hmphh! I like the 4 years old Park Sooyeon more" he hmphed and went out of my room. I giggled at his cuteness.

 

After changing your pyjama to my school uniform, I went downstair. They were eating their breakfast.

"Sooyeon come and sit here!" Kyungsoo patted beside his seat. "sit here Sooyeon" said Chanyeol. I look at the two of them. 5 seconds later, "okay Kyungsoo oppa" I walk to his seat and smile to him while the others are laughing. I look at Chanyeol oppa, "what's wrong oppa?" I asked innocently. "you said you like 4 years old Park Sooyeon right?" I teased. Then he suddenly placed his spoon and fork on the table roughly, and walk out of the house. Leaving me stunned. 'It was the first time I saw Chanyeol oppa is like this...' my tears are swelling inside my eyes, I bit my lips to preventing my tears falling down.

 

Sehun's POV

It's very rare to see Chanyeol hyung is angry. I mean.. she's just joking right. Why is hyung being so serious about it?

Did he know that what is the meaning of J.O.K.I.N.G?

I look at Sooyeon and she's biting her lips to preventing her tears to rolling down.

"I-it's okay Sooyeon ah, maybe he's in the badmood today." Baekhyun cheer her up. But then I saw her smile, it's obviously her smile is fake. "I-I'll be going to the school now. Meet you guys later. Annyeong!" she bow. When she's about to leave the house, Kyungsoo stopped her. "how about your breakfast?" "I'm not hungry." then she leave.

 

Chanyeol's POV

"okay Kyungsoo oppa" she answered. So my own sister likes someone better than her own brother? Fine. "what's wrong oppa?" she asked. You're asking me what's wrong?! "you said you like 4 years old Park Sooyeon right?" I can't take it anymore. I placed my fork and spoon roughly and leave the house. Do you know, when someone sister chose somebody than her own brother... Think myself that I have brought her up on my own for 12 years. I scoffed and went to my classroom.
 

Sooyeon's POV

I walk to my school with a zombie figure and with my eyes looking down.

And accidentally, I bumped into someone chest, he held into my shoulder. I looked up. And that's when my tears are rolling again.

 

Sehun's POV

I walk to school. Searching for someone. 

Then I spotted her in the corridor, her eyes are red and puffy. I walk towards her. She didn't notice that I'm infront of her.

Then she bumped into my chest. I held into her shoulder so she won't fall. She look up and she cried again

"yah! don't cry! They will think that I'm making you cry." Soon, the students crowded the two of them.

"what happend?" "Are they dating?" "did Sehun oppa made her cry?" "did Sehun oppa made her pregnant so the girl asked him to responsible for it?" everyone gasped. "aishh" I grab her hand and pull her to the rooftop.

"yah stop crying now!! you see, you make them got them misunderstood!" 

"then don't care about me! who told you to talk to me just now? who told you to pull me up to here? if you didn't do these then they wouldn't misunderstood!!!" she yelled and cry at the same time. I feel guilty. I touched her shoulder, hestitately. "y-yah, don't cry, I'm sorry" I apologized.

"you know, it's the first time, I saw Chanyeol oppa's angry. I'm just teasing him but he take it so seriously.." I avoid his gaze and look down. "he will forgive you.." I put on my pokerface. "thankyou I'll be going to class now." she walk pass me. I sigh, and went to my class too. I'm the same class as her today, and everyday.

 

Sooyeon's POV

I can't concentrate on today classes, I will get scold from the teachers. I sigh heavily and drawing something on my notebook while the teaches is teaching his lesson. I keep thinking on this morning thing, then,

"Park Sooyeon" the teacher called. "yes?" "can you please do number 8 question on this board please?" Oh ! When I was about to stand up the bell rang. You saved my life bell! I love you!! The other student, as usual, ran outside the school and going home with their own friends. While I walk outside of the school, I spotted Sehun oppa is leaning on the wall, with his pairs of hand placed inside his pocket. I walk to him,, "oppa, why are you here?" "waiting for you." he answered. "me?" I pointed myself. "Kyungsoo hyung asked me to. Since Chanyeol hyung is already at home now. Let's go" he said coldly and walk infront of me. I follow behind him. 

We reached our house and Sehun open the gates for us to come in. Then I close the door behind me. I saw Chanyeol oppa is watching television without looking me. 

"Oh Sooyeon ah you're back. Go and take a bathe and come downstair to have your dinner now okay?" said Kyungsoo oppa. "it's okay Kyungsoo oppa, I don't want to eat. I want to study." I went to my room. I slide myself on the door, hugging my knee tightly and started to sob. Without her knowing, Sehun and Baekhyun's room is beside her's. He can hear her sobs.

 

Sehun's POV

"poor Sooyeon, what can we help her?" asked Baekhyun hyung. "molla" I said plainly.

"I got an idea!" he lighten. I look at him. He said to me his plan.

 

"Ask them," I said. "okay" with that, he disappeared and went downstair.

 

"Baekhyun hyung's plan... I think it's okay." I thought.


chapter 4 :DD