Double Date - Horror Movie.

And One

Author's POV

It's their dinner time, they're eating at the dining room. 

Sehun and Sooyeon keeps on feeding each other, while Baekhyun and Seohyun talking each other. Or should I say, whispering each other about  mushy-mushy thing. It makes the four other jealous.

"/sigh/ I wonder why up until now I'm still single" Kai sighed.

"can't help bro. This is our FATE" Kyungsoo said, he bring up his spoon that fill with food, and fed Kai. Kai gladly accept it and smile sweetly to Kyungsoo. 

"are they a gay?" Chanyeol whispered to Suho.

"molla. Maybe they're too stress of being single." Suho whispered back, Sooyeon and Seohyun giggled.

 

*after their dinner*

"hey, let's go on a double-date this Saturday" suggested Baekhyun.

"okay then, let's watch a movie" Sehun said. 

"is that okay with you girls?" asked Baekhyun, eyeing Sooyeon and Seohyun.

"nee~" they nodded excitedly.

"aigoo kwiyowoo~" Baekhyun pinched the cheek of Seohyun. Sooyeon pouted.

"I thought that you say I'm cute too!" she cross her arms childishly. 

"you're the cutest in the whole world" Sehun pinched her cheeks and it turns red.

"hehhee~ thank you oppa~ saranghae" she made a heart shape for Sehun, "nado~" he whispered inside her ear.

 

Soon, the two couples' date came. Sooyeon and Seohyun are preparing themselves, while Sehun and Baekhyun are waiting for them downstair.

Sooyeon wore a simple white-tee, with a 'GEEK' words on it, pairs with a long jeans.

While Seohyun wore a blue blouse, with a black jeans.

The two of them walk downstair.

 

Sooyeon's POV

"what are we going to watch?" Baekhyun oppa asked.

 "let's watch horror movie" suggested Sehun oppa. 'oh no! not horror' I screamed inside my head.

"are you two okay?" Sehun oppa asked.

"actually, I'm scared of watching horror.." I laugh awkwardly.

"it's okay, I'm here to protect you" Sehun held my shoulder. I nodded.

 

The movie starts, and I was seated between Sehun oppa and Seohyun unnie.

Our seated were like this : Baekhyun oppa, Seohyun unnie, Me, and Sehun oppa.

Since Sehun oppa said this before, "my appa said that if a boy watch a movie with a girl, the girl should seated inside and the boy should seated outside. So the boy can protect the girl."

So Seohyun unnie and I was seated between the two of them.

 

When the scary scene came, I immediately close my eyes, and hid my face on Sehun's shoulder.

 

Sehun's POV

Sooyeon immediately hid her face on my shoulder. Then I felt something wet on my shirt.

I pull Sooyeon's face just to see her crying.

"wae are you crying Yeon? uljimaa" I hug her.

"o-oppa I'm scare.. I want to go out.. I don't want to watch anymore.." she sobs.

"okay okay, let's go" I  held her hand tightly.

Baekhyun and Seohyun noona look at us weirdly, I whispered "meet us later on this nearby cafe when you're done" and they nodded. 

I pull her to a cafe, help her to order a hot chocolate to calm herself down.

"here, drink this" I passed her the hot chocolate.

"oppa mian" she apologize.

"don't apologize silly. I should be the one apologize. I'm sorry for forcing you" she shook her head, "you didn't force. Oppa, can you promise me one thing? I nodded, "what is it?"

"do not leave me.." she hug me suddenly. "of course I won't leave you.. what makes you think that I will leave you?" 

"I got a feeling that you will leave me someday.." she avoid my gaze. "I won't leave you no matter what"

"thank you oppa.."


this chapter is boringg I know. kkk..

please do comments. Give your thought of my story..

what do you think?

 

anw, double-update today! ^^