Caught.

And One

Sooyeon's POV

It's Monday today, school starts as usual. I'm helping Kyungsoo oppa to make breakfast.

"Sooyeon ah, wake your boyfriend up now" ordered Kyungsoo oppa.

"okay, oppa" I obediently and went up to his room.

I squat to his side, admiring his face, from his face; eye lashes, nose, and lips.

I blushed, and shook my head. "oppa~ ireonaa~" I shook his body. "5more minutes" he mumbled. 

"andwae~ we'll be late" I pouted, suddenly, he threw his right hand to my waist and it made me fell on top of him. My face turn into a red tomato. 'aishh.. why am I keeping blushing today..' 

"oppa, let me go~" I said. "shireo" he tighten.

But then, "yah Sehun! Soo—" the door revealed Chanyeol oppa, shocked.

"I'm sorry! continue what you two are doing" before I can explain, he closed the door and ran downstair. 

"you see, you make oppa misundertood!" I hit his chest playfully.

"I don't care~ I love it~" he sang and let me go.

 

We went downstair, to see all of them are gossiping but they continue eating immediately when they saw us.

We sat down and eat quietly. There's a awkward atmosphere.

"Chanyeol oppa" I call, he stare at me.

"i-it's not what you think. I tried to call him but—" he cut me off, "arrasseo arasseo" he noddded, smiling. Ahh jinjja!!

 

Sehun oppa and I were holding hands, walking to the school. While Baekhyun oppa and Seohyun unnie also.

Chanyeol, Suho, Kyungsoo, and Kai oppa are behind us. 

They say, "couples walk infront," they pointed infront of them. "while singles, /sigh/" .

I comfort them by saying, "don't worry oppas, you guys will also have a girlfriend soon. Don't worry too much." I said. Seohyun unnie nodded in agreement. "yeah right, in a miles away" added Baekhyun, mumbling and Sehun did a high-five with him, agree with him. It made the two of them earns a deathglare from the four of them.

Soon, we reached the school. The students were surprised, seing Sehun oppa and I holding hands.

Some of them cheered, while some of them sad.

 

We walk to our classroom, the  students congraluate us and we thanked them. 

 

*skip to recess :D*

"Sooyeon ah, do you like to eat some?" he fed me some ddukbokki and I shook my head. "No thank you~" I pinch his nose softly. "Hyungg , I feel wanna puke suddenly.." Kai said to Kyungsoo, "me either" he whispered back.

"Oppas, I can help you guys to get a partners you know? I said.

"really?" Suho's eyes lighten up.

"actually, there are many girls that wanna date you guys.." I pointed to one group of girls, that were drooling over them.

"actually, I don't mind to stay single for my life, you know? Chanyeol fake a laugh. All of them nodded in agreemment and high-five with each other.

Sehun and I laughed, "where's Baekhyun oppa and Seohyun unnie anyway?"

"molla. He messaged me that they're at the rooftop" Suho shrugged his shoulder.

 

They stopped doing their things after Suho said that the two of them are in the rooftop,

"are you thinking of what I'm thinking" Chanyeol eye Suho.

"I"m thinking of what you're thinking" he smirks.

"What? Don't tell me..." I stare at the two of them.

"Yupp" Chanyeol nodded his head.

 

"Shhh! Be quiet Kai!" Suho is trying to keep Kai from talking.

"H-hyungg! Let go!!" Kai whinced. "What are you trying to do to me?!"

"Kaiii!!" All of us scolded him. He pouted.

 

We open the rooftop's door. Revealing that they're....

"Sooyeon ah! You can't watch this! You're underage of 18!" Chanyeol cover Sooyeon's eyes.

Hearing the voice of Chanyeol, they immediately backward.

"It's like that you two were caught kissing" Kyungsoo sounded innocently, but he's smirking.

"B-bwoo? Anii." Baekhyun stuttered.

"Ayeee don't liee to uss~" Chanyeol teased Baekhyun by poking him.

"You know we saw you twoo~" added Kai.

Both Baekhyun's and Seohyun's face are red in tomato.


Sorry for the short chapter!

'cause I'm just came back from Singapore~ kkkk..

Do u miss me? hahaha JOKING :P

anw, I miss both subbies and voters~ =DD

 

Please do support my story! Gomawoo!! *bow*

PPYONG -xoxo^^