BONUS

And One

4 YEARS LATER

"eomma!! I was playing with my doll and oppa stole it away from me!" little SeYeon (SEhun & SooYEON) cried, "yah! Oh Taekook! (JungKOOK)", "sorry eomma, here" he passed the doll to his twin-little sister. Seyeon immediately smile, "thank you oppa" she said. "Taekook, where is appa?" asked Sooyeon to her 4 years old son. "appa is still sleeping" he answered. "take care of your sister for awhile, eomma going upstair to call appa" Taekook nodded.

"yah Oh Sehun! get your up now" Sooyeon yell to sleeping Sehun, but Sehun didn't move, "ya—" when she was about to call him again, Sehun grab Sooyeon by waist and now she is on top of him. "yah, what are you doing?" she said, "just for 5 minutes" then they stay like this for 5 minutes. "hey, do you want another?" he asked huskily and Sooyeon's blushed, "y-yah! get up now! we're going to meet them later. I'll give you 10minutes to prepare yourself" said Sooyeon as she went outside.

► DINNER (at HOTEL'S RESTAURANT)

The waitress led us to the VIP room. And all of them had arrived now. "annyeong oppas, unnie and Yoona. Sorry if we're late because of this person beside me" Sooyeon apologize to them as she throw her gaze at her husband piercely. "why? did he..again.?. you know what I mean" said Kai, smirked. I blushed immediately, "what are you talking about oppa!!" They went to their seats.

"where's your daughter, Yoona ah?" she asked Yoona, "my mom took her out, since she want to spend some times on her granddaughter" stated Yoona. "Aunt Yoona, what is your daughter's name again?" asked Taekook, all of us burst into laughter. "wae Taekook ah? you want to chase my daughter?" asked Taehyung as he patted Taekook's head, "yes, can you tell me what's her name again? 'cause I always forgot her name" he said as he facepalmed himself. "it's Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon" answered Taehyung. "oh yeah, it's Taeyeon. At the last time that we've both met, she's really pretty. Can I choose her as my girlfriend, eomma? appa?" he asked as he look at his parents, all of them laughed, "you got to ask Aunt Yoona and Uncle Taehyung about that" Sooyeon pointed to them, "of course you can. But I'm not sure if Taeyeon wants you" Taehyung said kiddingly, "of course she wants me, I'm handsome" another laugh filled the room.

 

► HOME"

Seyeon and Taekook were leaning together as they were slept inside the car. Sooyeon brought Seyeon up, and Sehun brought Taekook up, they bring them to their room.

"finally, we're alone" said Sehun, hugging Sooyeon's waist. "Sooyeon" he called, "let's make another" he said, "wha—" she was being cutted by Sehun's kiss. And that's how they have another baby.


THE END :D

Thank you for the one who had support my story until now. 

I've decided to make new story, it's about Jungkook and OC. 

"On That Raining Day"- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/774308/on-that-raining-day-fluff-romance-bts-bangtanboys-jungkook-jungkookxoc-jeonjungkook

Please support me there! <33

anw, thank you guys! <3333

- _jessicajung24