Avoid.

And One

While Seohyun is together with Sooyeon in her room, EXO, minus Sehun, is doing their individual things in the living room.

Suho is reading his Econimic's textbook, Kyungsoo is playing PSP with Kai, Baekhyun is leaning his head on Chanyeol's shoulder and Chanyeol leaned his head on Baekhyun's head watching television. Sehun? Laying on his bed, place his arms under his head, figuring out about Sooyeon's injury.

 

Sehun's POV

'What happen to her?' 'is she beaten up?' 'but why?' so many things were asked inside his head. "wait" he sat up on his bed, "since when did I start to worry about her?". Don't tell me.. I'm.. "no it can't be!" he ruffled his hair frustrationly. Then he walked to the living room, "hyungs" he called. "wae?" answered Suho, his gaze still on the book. "do you know what happend to Sooyeon?" hearing the name of Sooyeon, all of their gaze landed on Sehun's , "do you know whtat happpen to her, Sehun ah?" asked Chanyeol. Sehun shook his head, "no, I don't, but I'm the one who brought her to the clinic. I ask her what happen, but she said she just fell" I sigh, as I sat beside Suho hyung. "do you think, that she's beaten up?" said Kai, " 'cause her injury is like someone beat her up" explained Kai. "I agree" I said. "we'll ask her if we have a time" said Chanyeol. We nodded in agreement, and their proceed do their individual things. I went to my room.

 

"Guys" called Kyungsoo. We place our eyes on him, "do you think Sehun is changed?" he asked. "now you remind me, yes, he changed" agreed Suho. "ever since Sooyeon appeared, he changed. He became talk more than before" said Kyungsoo. A smile appeared on their face. "well, that's a good thing right?" said Chanyeol. "it looks like someone is falling in love with your sister~" Baekhyun sang, as he poked Chanyeol. We laughed.

 

Sooyeon's POV

The sun shines through my room's window. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and walk to my closet, grabbed my school uniform and walk to my bathroom. 

I went downstair, "goodmorning Sooyeon ah! have your breakfast now!" greeted Kyungsoo oppa, "morning oppa" I greet back, and I took a sit beside Seohyun unnie, "morning unnie!" I greet her, "morning saeng" she greet back. Sehun is sitted infront of me, we did our eye-contact, my heart started to thump, and I look away. 'what happen to my heart?' my thought was disturbed by someone calling me, "Yeon ah!" I look at Chanyeol oppa, "you don't need to scream, you know?" I eat my breakfast hurrrily, so I won't get to the school with them together, then the queenka wouldn't beat me again. "yah! be careful! you will get choke!!" Chanyeol oppa warned me. I shook my head, "aniyo" I wiped my mouth using tissue beside me, "I'm done, I'll be going to school now, bye!" grabbing my bag on the sofa, I walk to the door, "yah Sooyeon ah!" I ignore Chanyeol oppa calling me, and I walk outside. 'Mian oppa' I sigh. 'I need to avoid you guys from now on. Please forgive me for being selfish..'


short chapter.

sorry for my poor english.