I Still Love You..

And One

Hear this song, while reading this chapter :D it's okay if you don't want to. But I think this song is matched with this story :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ygC8pLefwg (Miss A Suzy - I Still Love You) ENJOY!


After 3 hours spending my time with them, I felt more comfortable with them. Actually they are very nice, and funny, especially Jimin.

"let's hang out tomorrow!" said Jimin, and all of them agreed.

"eodiiga?" 

"how about... Lotte World?" requested Taehyung, and all of us nodded. 

Taehyung decided to rode me home, since it already 8PM.

 

Inside the car, he asked me "what do you think about the boys?". "they're nice, and funny! Especially Jimin" I laugh as I thought of him doing his silliness and made  us laugh. He chuckled before saying "I'm glad you like them". 

Suddenly, something hits me. Sehun's problem. The break up problem. How should I tell him?

Before I could think more, I arrived infront of my house. He open the door for me and I bid goodbye. I was about to turn, he suddenly grabs my wrist and turn me around, he hugs me, "good night". Unfortunately someone saw that scene, SEHUN. He close the living room's curtain, feeling heart break. A minute later, he heard key's sound, he immediately ran to the kitchen, pretending drinking water. Then, their eyes met.

She was about to go opstair, Sehun stopped her.

"we need to talk" Sooyeon froze for 5 seconds, and answered "what do you want to say?" without looking him. The thing is, actually Sooyeon wants to talk to him too, but she didn't know how to face the boy infront of her. The boy, has to date his ex-girlfriend for protecting his current girlfriend, and his current girlfriend has a new boyfriend now. How do you expect her to face him?

"you still love me, don't you?" Sehun asked slowly, expecting a postive answer.

"I'm tired now, I'll be going up first" she lavoid the question. She was stopped by Sehun grabs her wrist, preventing her to walk more. "Let me go" she's trying to free herself. But Sehun grip was too strong. "answer me first!" he demanded, raising his voice. 

"no I don't love you! I love Taehyung oppa! Happy now?!" Sehun froze, he did not expect this answer from . Sooyeon bit her lips to prevent her tears rolling down her face. As she felt Sehun's grip becoming more loosen, she took this chance and ran upstair, and that's when her tears are rolling. She lean on her room's door, hugging her legs and cries. 'I'm sorry Sehun.. I'm not courage enough to face you.. To protect me, you dated with Gayoung. You'd endured with her for 2months even you hate her at that time. You're enduring hard at that time, while I'm enjoying; I'm doing nothing.. I'm sorry.. I still love you, Sehun."


a very very very short chappie. :D

last update for today! :v

again, sorry for my very poor english.

you guys know that english is not my first language right? kekeke.

 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c74a24f5305c6320288175a10111ef9b/tumblr_mpd0jmhSqV1ruuj4io1_500.jpg

Sehun is enjoying drinking his bubble tea T_T I want some~

Is this chapter sad enough? Or lack? Kekekke. =D