Hospitalized.

And One

Sooyeon's POV

*driing driing dringg~* It's recess time now~ I leave immediately the classroom, avoid Sehun oppa, towards the rooftop.

Again, on my way to the upstair, someone grab my mouth, preventing me to shout, and push me to the wall harshly, it hits my head. I feel very dizzy now.. I can faint anytime.

"Yah!! do you forgot our warning?" Hyemi held my chin. With Minah and Yooyoung crossing their arms, smirking. 

"what.. are you talking about?" I whispered, I feel very weak.

"yah! don't act like you don't know!!" Yooyoung screamed, "what is this?!" she shoved me me a picture. 

It's a picture of me and Sehun, when the time that Sehun pull my wrist and pull me to the rooftop. Before I can explain to them, a hand slaps my face harshly, 

"You !! who do you think you are huhh?!! seducing our oppa!!" is the last thing that I heard, before I black out.

 

Sehun's POV

*LINE~* I open my EXO's group line chat,

Chanyeol : Sehun ah, are you with Sooyeon right now?

Sehun : ani. wae?

Baekhyun : I can't seems to find her.

Kai : for your correction Bacon, WE.

Baekhyun : and for your correction Kai, it's BAEKHYUN, not BACON, your welcome :*

Suho : knock it out you guys!

Kyungsoo : can you find her Sehun ah?

Chanyeol : we're very worry about her..

Sehun : okay.

 

I ran to look for her. Where could she be? Rooftop? I ran to the rooftop to look for her.

Surprisingly, on the way upstair, I spotted her,

I ran to her, "yah!! Sooyeon ah!! wake up!!" I slap her face softly. I can feel my hand, a hot liquid, BLOOD. ''. I lift her up with bridal-style, "please be okay Sooyeon ah" I prayed, and ran to the way hospital.

 

"please help her, her head is bleeding!" I screamed. Then they push a cot to our direction, and I put Sooyeon carefully,  push her to a room. This is the first time that I felt very scared. I dialled to Chanyeol hyung's.

Chanyeol : yeobeoseyo Sehun ah? where are you? and where is—

Sehun : Come to the hospital right now!

Chanyeol : what happen?

Sehun :  Sooyeon is inside! come quickly! Ppalii!!

WIth that, I hung up. 'please be okay Sooyeon ah' . This is the first time I felt, after Gayoung's incident. Park Sooyeon what have you done to me..

 

"Sehun ah!! what happend to Sooyeon? is she okay?" I saw Chanyeol hyung's eyess filled with tears.

 

"I spotted her just now at the staircase. Her head was filled with blood. The doctor just pushed her inside the room." I explained.

 

"she'll be fine, Chanyeol ah. I know she will" Kyungsoo patted his back. "Sooyeon is a strong girl you know?" added Suho. Chanyeol force a smile. 

"who's Park Sooyeon's family?" the doctor asked. "I'm her brother. Is she okay?" Chanyeol stood up. "she's fine, just a minor injury. She must bumped a wall hard" Chanyeol feel relieved, knowing her sister is fine, "thank you doctor" he bowed. 

The six of them went inside her room, Sooyeon placed her attention on them.

"Sooyeon ah, how do you feel right now?" asked Chanyeol, "I'm fine oppa" answered Sooyeon. "who did this?" asked Chanyeol sternly. "I bumped into the wall accidently" she answered. "please don't lie to us anymore!" Chanyeol yell at her, Sooyeon was shocked, "do you know that you will make us more worry about you?!" he added, with a tears forming on his eyes, same as Sooyeon, seing her brother like this, she wants to cry too, she feels bad for her being selfish, she only thinks about herself. "please, Sooyeon.." Chanyeol begged, he's crying right now, like a river. "fine I'll tell you" her voice cracked. "the queenka, Kim Hyemi, beat me up for being too close with you guys a Kingkas. I received a letter yesterday, it says stay away from our oppas, ' ,  and today, she shoved me a picture of Sehun and I when he pull my wrist to the rooftop. Someone capture that." I sobbed between my explanation. The oppas were shocked, "they told me not too tell you.. I'm sorry oppas.. for being selfish." Chanyeol cry harder for seing his sister being bully. "I'm sorry" he hugged her and patted her head. "no, we're sorry" he said, "if it's not us, you wouldn't be like this," Sooyeon hug him back. Then they just hugging like that.

While the other EXO, is touched by their relationship. Suddenly, Kai ran to Chanyeol's side and hug him, "mwoyaa?" he eyes Kai, "hugging you" he said, "go away" he pull his hand, "no!!" refused Kai. Then, Suho ran to the side of Kai, folllowed by Kyungsoo and Baekhyunn to the side of Suho, and now, "Sehun ah, come here" said Kyungsoo, all of them place their attention on Sehun, "w-wae?" he stuttered, "GROUP HUG!" Kai screamed. Sehun gave up, and went to the side of Kyungsoo, and its the side of Sooyeon as well. *dug dug dug* Sehun's and Sooyeon's heart thump.


Sorry for the grammar!

I hope you enjoy :3

PPYONG~!!

- xoxo ^^