Cold Guy

And One

Sooyeon's POV

'eureureong eureureong eureureong dae~ na eureu--' I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Sooyeon ah! ppali and get down to have your breakfast now! you'll be late for your first day of school!" I heard my oppa yelled from downstair. "Ne!!" I changed my pyjama to my new school uniform.

 

Annyeong~ Park Sooyeon imnida! I'm turning 16 this year and I will be going to my new school with oppa!! I'm so excited.

Oh I forgot to mention my parents. My mom and dad had passed away when oppa was 6 years old and I'm 4 years old.

Oppa took care of me until now. We lived in a small house, but I don't mind. As long as I'm with oppa! hehee~

 

Once I'm done, I went downstair. I greet him "goodmorning oppa~" as I sat down and eat my breakfast that oppa had prepared for me. "goodmorning my lovely dongsaeng~do you sleep well?" he asked. "ne! I'm so excited oppa! I'm going to the same school as you!" I squealed. "are you that excited?" he questioned. I nodded like a 5 years old little girl. He chuckled.

"oppa kajja~" I held oppa's hand. "kajja!!" 

We walk to the school hand to hand. 

"here we are!" he announced. "wah, so big!" I wowed. 

Then we went inside, all girls were looking at me with their death glares. But I don't know why.

Then I heard a whispers: "who is she?" "why is she's with our Chanyeol oppa?" "is she new here?"

'our Chanyeol oppa??' I confused. 

"yo Chanyeol!" a guy with light brown hair slung his arm to oppa's shoulder. 

"who is  this Chanyeol ah?" a guy with a dark brown hair, asked. "oh, she's my girlfriend~ isn't she pretty?" oppa slunged his arms to my shoulder.

"yah how come we didn't know?!" another guy with a big dow eyes asked. They were 5 of them. There is one attracted me. He's look very..cold.

"stop it oppa.." you whispered. "haha alright. Guys, actually she's my younger sister, Park Sooyeon." oppa introduced me.

"annyeonghaseyo.. Park Sooyeon imnida!" I bow. "wah you have a beautiful sister Yeol ah" another guy with black hair said.

"ofcourse, who is her brother?" oppa said proudly and fixed his hair. "euuw.. take a look at your mirror first before you said that." the guy the dark brown hair said. "no don't. I feel bad for the mirror 'cause the mirror will be break into pieces when he look his reflection on the mirror" the black hair guy said and we all burst into laugh except for the cold guy. Oppa glared at him. Then he introduced his friends, "annyeonghaseyo I'm Kim Joonmyeon. Call me Suho oppa" the guys has a dark brown hair  introduced. "annyeonghaseyo I'm Byun Baekhyun and I'm your oppa's very very bestbestfriend. Call me oppa too~" the light brown hair guy introduced. "annyeonghaseyo I'm Do Kyungsoo. Call me D.O oppa." the guy with big dow eyes introduced himself. "he's the umma in this group cause he always nag." Baekhyun comment. D.O shot a death glare to him. I laugh. "annyeonghaseyo Kim Jongin imnida, call me Kai oppa~" the guy with black hair introduced. And lastly, the cold guy, "Oh Sehun." he said shortly.

"okay, let's bring you to the office to get your schedule." Chanyeol oppa said. "ne~ goodbye oppas." you bow. "goodbye Sooyeon, see you later on the break time!" Suho oppa said. "okay."

I walk to the office with oppa beside me. "oppa.. Why is Sehun oppa's so cold?" I asked. "he had a past.. But I can't tell you right now.. sorry." he apologize. it's okay oppa." being a good sister I understand him. Then we reach the office, we went inside,

"annyeonghaseyo Ms.Kwon, I'm here to get my sister's schedule." oppa bowed so do I, "annyeonghaseyo Ms.Kwon". "annyeonghaseyo, here's your schedule and welcome to Seoul Arts High School" Ms.Kwon welcomed me with a warm smile. "thankyou Ms.Kwon" I bow. "We'll get going now, goodbye Ms.Kwon" oppa said.

 

We went out of the office, "what class are you in?" oppa asked "1B" I answered. "oh you're in the same classs with Sehun!" 

"jeongmal?"  "yepp." Oppa walk me to my class. "it's okay oppa, I'll go in by myself. You better go to your class now before the class starts." I nagged. "arasseo arasseo. Meet us later in the cafeteria. Just follow Sehun later, okay bye!" he said as he ruffled my hair. 

"Park Sooyeon you can do it! Fighting!!" as I cheer myself and put my fist on the air, I walk in the class, everybody place their eyes on me, I saw Sehun oppa sitting beside the window while looking at me. "are you the new student?" ask the teacher. "n-ne" I anwer. "come and introduced yourself" the teacher pull my hand. As I reach infront of the class, I started to introduced myself, "annyeonghaseyo Park Sooyeon imnida" I bow,  I can felt my face are red now. "okay, you can sit beside... Sehun. Sehun please raise your hand." ordered the teacher. I saw Sehun oppa raised his hand. I walk to his place, the girls were looking at me with their death glares. I sat down immediately on my place. Then the classs starts.

After 3 subjects, it's break time now. Sehun gather his things and walk out of the class, I follow behind him. he stop suddenly that makes my forehead bump into his back. I look up, he was staring at me, "I don't care if you're Chanyeol hyung's sister but can you plase stop following me?" he said with his piercing eyes. I gulp, "uhh.. I'm sorry.. but Chanyeol oppa ask me to follow you to the cafeteria since I doesn't know where it is.." I look down. "well I'm going to the toilet, do you want to follow me?" he asked coldly. "uhh no.." I answer. "so don't follow me" he said. He were about to go, but I grab his wrist, "wait!", he look at his hand, I let his hand off immediately, "can you please tell me where the cafeteria is?" I ask slowly. "walk straight then turn left" he said and walk away.


sorry if there's a error.

anw chap. 1!!