Chapter 30: Protect Him Too...

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

“Ppali!! You want us get detention?” Sehun yelled while tapping his foot impatiently.  His solid arms crossed above his chest as eyes narrowed sharply.  Practically glaring at the little girl who’s clumsily walk closer whilst straightening her skirt.

 

“Aish.. So patient, eh? Girls have needs too!!”

 

“Are you having constipation?” Luhan blurted out but ow-ed afterwards because Seolbi placing her hard smacks on his head.

 

“What’s that for?” Luhan cried, rubbing his sore head.

 

“For being bluntly talker.”  Luhan wanted to scream another protest, but Seolbi grabs the two boys’ arms, pulling them along with her even Luhan was still rubbing his throbbing head.

 

“Let’s go boys!”

 

“Hey, you should call me oppa, don’t you?” Sehun retorted rather sarcastically.

 

“I’ve thinking about it.  I’m not going to call you that.” Seolbi reasoned made the two boys agape by the girl’s inconsistent.

 

“Yah~ You’ve promised” Luhan cried.

 

“Whatever, It weird and it’s awkw-..” Seolbi stopped talking as lifting her finger up, slowly rubbing her eyes.

 

“W-why? What’s the matter? Are you hurt? Where?” Luhan and Sehun changed their eyes into worried ones.  Like a good brother they are, the two boys checked Seolbi’s body and banded leg to make sure there’s not pain everywhere.

 

“No-nothing.. Let’s go!” The girl chirped out, happily linking their arms together as there’s nothing happen for real.

 

In spite of Seolbi kept on showing her usual attitude but Luhan and Sehun weren’t stupid that they didn’t aware there’s suspicious thing happen.  This girl beyond question hid something beneath her.

 

Yeah, they counterworked on every each of the girl jabbers but they can’t help to worry and worry again in every each her steps.  However, Seolbi was opposing their extraordinary behavior recently and how fervently Seolbi wanted the two brothers back to normal, it won’t stop them to develop this feeling.

 

Feeling love and loved.

 

Out of that case, it’s rare sight the three of them headed to school together.  Moreover, they enjoy their walk by joking around each other.  Usually Seolbi would walk with Sehun only.  It’s also because Sehun unexpectedly pop up beside her without notification.  Somehow, it was always succeed make Seolbi jolted in startled by his sudden mysteriously appearance though he had doing that several times.  Luhan just sometimes joint them in process or when he felt bored driving alone.

 

Luhan motive was simple, he gladly joint them just for his entertainment sake.  When his mood wasn’t that good, Seolbi would become his amusement barn.  The girl’s react for his pranks were nice view for him and it would made him feel better after all of his apprehensive.

 

Above all, it made he feels his existence acknowledged by her.  He’s not being out of cast in her world.  And he’s seriously grateful because of it.

 

All the way, Luhan didn’t cease down make fun of the little girl.  Hurling his naughty tease and get the amusement reacts from his opponent.  Smile sourly when she beats him off with his own jokes.  Sehun in the other hands would just stay silent in Seolbi side.  He will shrill sharp complains if anything go overboard or scolding her when Seolbi acts more than he likes.  It meant, when Seolbi be hyperactive kid more than her actual age which she would end hurt herself.

 

However, little did the boys know in middle of her laughter, Seolbi had hard time to take a hold of her eyesight.  She couldn’t see around clearly even the shinning pretty face of her brothers she can’t caught it whether they’re smiling or frowning.

 

Notwithstanding her heart was racing out full of anxiety and fear, she tried to look calm in the name of her brothers.  They would deadly chaostic if know about this.  She squinted and blinked several times when Luhan and Sehun didn’t put their eyes on her, trying to disguise the blur which preventing her to see the world. 

 

She horribly scared because this time the blur didn’t go sooner.  It’s longer than usual and Seolbi terrified by herself.  She managed act as normal as possible so Luhan and Sehun will not notice it and in attempt to duck off their overreacted caring side of them.  In other words, Seolbi didn’t want to her two brothers worried about her in high percentage.  Not again.

 

The next second later, her sight back to normal in flash.  She blinked in surprise.

 

What’s that? Seolbi thought.

 

-----^^

 

SEOL’S POV

 

“Princess!!!” Woori beamed loudly when she spotted my shadow.  I waved lightly with a small smile.  I can’t run to her like my usual, the two legs didn’t allowed me yet.  Hence, Woori briskly shuffled closer to me.  As she came closer to me, I felt uneasy in sudden.

 

I gulped.  Based on her sudden dark aura, I can tell she’s upset up till sky.  She’s a calm girl, but she turned to the most horrifying friend if she got mad.

 

“Why do you come to school? You should do rest at home!! You’re not healed yet!! What if you get worse and fainting??” I got scold right away in a moment she’s front of me.  Should I say it? I scolded in the EARLY beautiful MORNING.

 

“BLABLABLA BLABLABLABLABLA…..”

 

“I bored.  Besides, I really missing our fussy silly class monitor!!” I pouted, clinging on my glasses friend arm affectionately.  Purposely hit her weakness. 

 

She never ever resists me when I became a whining-baby-girl.  Even I hate doing it, I used that secret weapon to fight against Woori since she’s the best at quarreling on me other from Sehun.  Actually, Woori is stubborn as me. 

 

Hmm.. She may stricter than me.

 

“Stop acting cute!!” Woori huffed, kicking aside the intent to scold me which had been pile inside her brain.  I grinned in victory seeing my opponent defeated.

 

My stupid toothy smile faded away in instant.  That’s it.  My mood broke in second.  Again, my sight went blur.  I rubbed my eyes rather harshly mixed with irritating feels, hoping the unclear that hinder me to see the world disappear. 

 

“Stop it.. You abuse your eyes..” Woori pulled my hands away prevent me coarse my eyes.  I blinked furiously as the swap.  My vision didn’t back to normal before few seconds.

 

“Is something caught into your eyes? Lemme check it.  Or let’s go infirmary and see if nurse have some eye drops.”

 

“No, it’s fine now.” I smiled in relieve, totally relieve.  Finally, my eyes got back its system.  It’s happen twice this morning.  Am I still in hysteria mode? Why my eyes didn’t improving as well as my body?

 

I looked up and saw Woori was staring at me in concern ways.  I know she far from believe my words.  I didn’t lie.  My eyes were fine.  But just now.

 

I gave Woori reassuring smile as her gaze turned into serious worried one.  After she satisfied glaring at me, Woori gave away with a sigh before incite me to our class.  I turned my head back towards Luhan and Sehun.  I shock myself that the two brothers didn’t break in our conversation like they usually did if I had some talks with one of EXO members, especially Yeol-oppa.  They’ll try their best to tie up with all of the topics we discussed about.

 

Meh~ They’re downright weird.

 

“I’ll go with Woori.” I informed. 

 

“I go with you.  We have same class though.” Sehun said.  I gave him an agreement gesture before moving my eyes on Luhan.

 

“See you L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter