HOTEL

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two of them were too quiet and were too disgusted to talk with each other. The husband and wife spent their honeymoon flight with overslept. Taehyung sat next to the small window and was busy covering his handsome face with his jacket. Thalia might attempt to kiss him while hes sleeping. What a great imagination. Meanwhile, Thalia was sleeping with a magazine on her face. Taehyung might do something dirty if she didnt cover her face. That guy really know how to be all ert. After hours in the flight, finally the plane safely landed at Maldives.

-----

Hotel.

"Let me book the rooms." Taehyung stopped Thalia from got closer to the counter desk. He will do the booking stuff. Let him be a gentleman at least for once. Thalia opposed it, she wanted to do it by herself because she just cant trust Taehyung.

"I will book the room myself!" Thalia moved forward but Taehyung stopped her again. 

"Let me do this." And persuaded her. Thalia sensed something fishy. What is it this time? She suspected Taehyung. That was not so Kim Taehyung. He will never be a gentleman for her. This guy must has something on his ert mind. 

"What are up to now?" Thalia asked out of suspicion. Taehyung sighed.

"Why do you ask?"

Thalia stared at his face, wiggled her eyebrows, "I cant trust you, thats why."

Taehyung stared at her face back and smirked. "Do you think im going to sleep in one room with you?" And sarcasticly said to her. 

Thalia nodded. Well, this jerk is someone like that ya know. His mind were full with ert stuff! Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter