SURPRISE

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia put her head on Taehyung’s arm. The warmest arm in the world after her daddy’s. They were looking at each other  with full of love. She smiled at him and pinched his nose.

“Ouch, what was that for?”

She giggles, “That’s for a pinch on my nose before.”

He grinned, she knew…Yeah, he pinched her nose before because her nose is so freaking cute.

“What can I do…You are so cute…” He said. He moved his face closer to her and looked her straight on the eyes. She automaticly went blushed. She tried to moved away but he grasped her hand, she stopped.

“Let stay like this. Jagiya?”

“Hmm?” She replied while avoiding his glares. She was too embarrassed to look at him. His glares melting her heart like an ice-cream.

“Now we are a normal husband and wife right?” He asked. His question was replied by her nod.

“So…” He smiled and stopped there.

Thalia wiggled her eyebrows, tried to understand his hidden meaning. After a while she blushed so bad. She thinks she knew whats the hidden meaning of the statement made by Taehyung just now. She froze infront of her husband.

Taehyung laughed, Thalia is so cute I swear! Hahaha! She blushed so hard and frozen. Her hands were as cold as snow. He about that and she went statue after that.

“Hey, are you okay honey?” He gently patted her cheeks.

Thalia slowly nodded. She lifted her gazes and looked at Taehyung. “Im okay.”

Taehyung smiled, Thalia’s heart went wild. That smile is so…..beautiful….and….cute….

“Hey, are you sure?” He giggles. Thalia is so cute! Now she looks like a doll…A living doll. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her nose. He told her to sleep because she must be sleepy, its already 2pm in the morning though.

“Taetae-ah…”

Taehyung moved his gazes straight back to her. She must have something to tell. He waited her to talk.

“Yes, we are husband and wife…” She whispered. Agreed with what Taehyung said before. She woke up and sat herself. Taehyung didn’t speak, followed her actions with his eyes.

She moved her lips closer to his face and kissed his cheek in a blink of an eyes. Taehyung was surprised by that. Usually he will kissed her first but that night…

“Did you just kissed me?” He asked with smiles on his face.

Thalia covered her face with blanket and nodded. Taehyung sat himself too and faced his blushing wife. He stares at her for couple of minutes. Then he removed the blanket to uncovered her beautiful face. Her cheeks were so red, it’s burnt.

“Cuppp~” He kissed her cheeks back. Now it’s fair and square.

Taehyung pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly. “Gomawo…” He said.

“Hmm?”

“For being my wife…”

“Thanks for being my husband too…” She replied and cutely smiled. She wrapped her arms around his body, put her face on his chest…She felt so happy and wonderful because of Taehyung. Now she started to understand the feeling of being a wife to someone. Thank you omma, appa for this wonderful gift. I love my husband so much now…Thank you…

“Im sorry for yelling and confronted you before…Im a bad humanbeing.” Taehyung apologized. Never thought he was a big enemy to Thalia before…He was too stupid at that time. All he saw is the badness of her, not the good ones.

“Me too. Im the bad one, not you..Sorry for yelling and screaming I gave you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter