ARGUEMENT

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                       

Mrs.Park put her chopsticks down on the table. She cant eat anymore. Thalia was too much! Her rough personality is her big problem. She kept talking back to her mom and sometimes to her dad too. Whenever they talks about the marriage, Thalia went rampaged, she could collapse their house with her bad temper. That girl should know how to control her temper! 

Mr.Park chewed on the kimchi stew with his bitter feeling. Sometimes he just want to cancel the arrange marriage. Thalia and Taehyung didnt love each other, so why bother? But, his wife really like Taehyung. For her, he is the best future son-in-law. Its all because that boy's good attitude. He such a gentleman. If they marry with each other, the special emotions will follow up later. Its better that way actually.

-----

Taehyung sighed, there they goes again. Thalia, Thalia, Thalia! 

"I wont marry her." Taehyung strictly against the plan. Hes still young and he hates Park Thalia! Why the hell he have to marry her?? 

Mr.Kim sat on the sofa and slowly nodded. "Fine."

Taehyung and his mother automaticly moved their gazes to Mr.Kim. Taehyung sat next to him and got excited. "Jjinja?? Appa jjang!"

But his excitement didnt last when his father blackmailed him to blocks all his credit cards and will take away his precious car. Taehyung lost for words. Mwo? My precious credit cards and car?? Andwae!!

"Appa!" He almost screamed. Mr.Kim stood up and step forward to his study room. Taehyung panicked, no no!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter