GIFT

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin and Jin gave spaces for a nurse. She came with a smile on her face approaching Taehyung.

“Are you Park Thalia’s husband?”

Taehyung wipe the tears on his cheeks and slowly nodded. He wonder what she’s going to say to him.

“Doctor wants to see you.” She continued.

Taehyung’s heart skipped a beat. Okay, this is not going to be alright. He stared at Thalia for a moment and then looked at his friends.

“Don’t worry, we will take care of her. Just go.” Jin said just as he could listened to Taehyung’s monologue. Taehyung nodded and walked away with the nurse.

I will be back sweetheart.

 

Taehyung’s eyes were opened wide. He slowly shivered. He feels numb.

“C-can you r-repeat it d-doc?” He stuttered.

 

“She’s pregnant, congratulation.”

The doctor repeated and smiled. He could see the silent happiness all over Taehyung’s face. This young husband is shivering, its normal for a first time appa soon-to-be.

Taehyung went speechless. Thalia is pregnant. She’s pregnant with our child! Oh dear goodness…

“How about her injuries doc? Is she gonna be alright?”

The doctor nodded, “Don’t worry, it may looks major but she will be alright with medication and rest. The baby is okay, no worries.”

 

He closed the door. The discussion with the doctor was over a minute ago. With mixed feelings, he touched his chest and leaned his back to the wall.

My wife is pregnant……..

 

Jin and Jimin looked at unconscious Thalia with full of sympathy. Because of Nicole, she was the victim. She almost killed! Nicole is a real criminal!

Taehyung’s footsteps makes them turned back at the same time. Their mind were full with questions. What’s happened with Thalia? Is she going to be okay??

“Gwenchana?” Jin asked. Their friend looks sad. Jimin just muted while staring at Taehyung. He suddenly went speechless.

Taehyung stopped three steps away from his friends. He stares at them.

“Gwenchana?” Jin repeated. Started to worried.

Taehyung clenched his teeth and then sobbed hard. He couldn’t held back the tears. His cheeks slowly covered by tears again. Jin and Jimin rushed to him and patted his back.

“What happened? Thalia is going to be okay right?” Jimin asked nervously.

Taehyung can’t speak. He crashed to the floor while sobbing.

Jimin and Jin looked at one another. Taehyung is making them nervous. Thalia is critical?

“Jin-ah, Jimin-ah…”

Jin and Jimin nodded and replied at the same time, “Nae, Tae-ah…”

“I will be a father soon…”

“It’s gonna be alri-” “HUH?”

Jin and Jimin were dumbfounded. Fa-father?!

“She’s pregnant…” Taehyung said. His friends smiled and hugs him tight. They wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter