EMBRACES

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I swear I will make you pay for this!” Nicole yelled like a mad woman. Its automatically attracted the people in the café. Some of them were out to checked out what’s happening outside. Seems like two young women are fighting.

“You should stay away from our lives!” Thalia yelled back. Her hand hurt so bad, urgh…She frowned while grabbing her hand. Her lips hurts so much too.

Nicole smirked, while snorted she tried to slap Thalia again but Taehyung stopped her by grabbing her hand.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He asked with serious voice tone.

Nicole was happy to see him next to her. She wanted to hug him but Taehyung quickly avoided her. He hates her so much from that moment on. How dare you hurts my love one.

“V!” Nicole stomped her high heels. Taehyung avoided me!

 

Jimin and Jin rushed to Thalia, “Gwenchana?”

Thalia slowly nodded while holding her wrist. Its even more painful from time to time. She cant take it anymore. She had to called her husband.

“Tae-ah…”

Jin and Jimin got panicked when they saw her bleeding lips and the way she held her wrist with her painful face.

“Thalia, are you okay??” They asked at the same time. Tried to help her.

“Tae-ah…..” She slowly called again. Her husband was too busy dealing with Nicole.

 

“I love you V…Please come back to me..We can be a perfect couple like before…” She begged Taehyung.

But its too late for that because he hates her so much now. “No, Nic. We’re over!”

Nicole clenched her teeth, “I swear I will destroy her!”

That was too much to hear from Nicole. She even blackmailed to hurt Thalia now. After a dragging incident,it seems like she wont stop! Nicole will keep hurting his wife!

“Just go.”

“V…I love u so much!”

“I said, GO!!!”

 

Jimin and Jin were speechless with Taehyung’s loud voice. He’s so mad with what happened. Well its all Nicole’s fault. She should learn a big-big lesson for this! It was too much to hurt Thalia like that. Does she already know about Thalia and Taehyung? That they are husband and wife?

 

“What’s so special about her?!!”

“She is my wife. We’re married! She’s special for the rest of my life, do u hear that?!”

 

Suga almost crashed to the ground. Husband and wife??? Andwae….

He was there for about 5 minutes, at the café after he heard about Nicole and Thalia from Yoomi. He searched everywhere and saw Thalia there but Taehyung was there first to save her.

Husband and…wife???

His world collapsed at that very moment.

 

Thalia sighed. Now half of the students knew about them. But she didn’t mind since she loves her husband too. Just let them know, it could be better than hiding like a coward. Her husband sacrificed everything and confessed that infront of everybody.

 

Jin and Jimin looked at one another. Good job Taehyung. It’s the best thing to do actually. They don’t have to be embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter