MELANCHOLY

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia bowed her face all the time. She couldnt lifted her gazes because of Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun was a total opposite from Thalia, he kept on staring at her because he missed her so much. He didnt see her face for 4 years, hes dying inside... He missed Thalia so so much... Just to know her now is his cousin's wifey, hes not alright. Theres too much to handle. His feeling destroying him slowly...

"Thalia...Whats wrong dear?" Mrs.Kim asked her daughter-in-law because shes being quiet and didnt even talked. Thalia slowly lifted her face and hardly smiled at her mother-in-law.

"Anya....Im okay ommoni..." She slowly replied.

Baekhyun's heart was totally crumbled when he heard that voice again. Her voice still as sweet as before. He stared at her face.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung took turn to asked. He sensed something wrong with his wife that day. Is her wrist starting to hurt again? 

Thalia shook her head and excused herself to the toilet. She cant even see Baekhyun...She wants to run away from there....

-----

Baekhyun excused himself to the toilet soon after that without anybody sensed it. He needs to talk to Thalia. He standing infront of the toilet and waited for her there. He just want to talk, thats all....

-----

Thalia stared at herself in the mirror. Why it has to happened? Why her? First Taehyung, and now Baekhyun.... Why she has to live with it? Cant the both of them just leave her alone?! I hate you oppa! I hate you! She cried again. 

-----

Baekhyun was speechless when he saw Thalia with her wet eyes. This time she didnt avoided her eyes from him. Their eyes met. He took her to the balcony of the house, the Kim's house. His mother is the elder sister of Taehyung's father. 

The two of them stood next with each other. Thalia still muted herself. Baekhyun slightly smiled, "How are you?"

Thalia slowly nodded. Baekhyun turned his head to her and stared at her for minutes. Her cheeks blushed, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter