THOUGHTS

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kim Taehyung is Park Thalia’s husband and nobody can change that fact…”

Taehyung smiled warmly to his wife. To make her feel better about everything. And he does love Thalia so much.

Thalia didn’t say anything, she just stares at her husband with her puppy eyes which is so cute in Taehyung’s eyes. She muted herself, felt uncomfortable all by herself.

“Hey~” He called.

Thalia wiggled her eyebrows.

“I love you silly!” He grinned. Then seconds after, he grasped her hands and kissed her nose, like the way he did before, in the car in secret.

She suddenly smiled, “I love you too silly…”

 

Suga stares at the wall with his miserable feeling. Never thought she’s already taken by someone else. He clenched his teeth and tried to embrace himself but he failed. That’s just too much to handle. All he wants is Thalia, he loves her. But, he is nobody compare to her special one.

“I wonder who is he…” He mumbled.

He was to upset. His emotions was so mixed up. He was angry and sad all by his own. He will figure it out. He wants to know who is he…

 

Nicole threw the glass to the floor. She went rampage. The housekeeper cant do anything about her temper. Once she went rampage, nobody can stop her.

“You’re mine, don’t you know that?! You’re mine!!” She screamed out loud while throwing another glass to the floor.

“I will take you with me, like it or not!”

 

“Oh yea, do you wanna say something to me before?”

Thalia stunned. He remembered…Oh, not sure if I can tell him the truth now.

“What is it?” He smiled. He cant wait to hear what she’s going to say.

Thalia shook her head, “Nothing.”

“Are you sure? Or are you hiding something from me?”

Thalia panicked with Taehyung’s question. He knew? Oh no…

After that, Taehyung laughed, patted his wife’s head. “Just kidding..”

 

9pm

Thalia yawned. She was too sleepy to watch the television with Taehyung. She couldn’t opened her eyes, she want to sleep. Taehyung noticed that and slowly pulled her closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter