PERFECT

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia smiled and sometimes laughing. Taehyung is just too cute to be true.

“Ta-dah! Im a cute puppy…Woof! Woof!”

Thalia laughed. Taehyung entertained her so much everyday since she couldn’t moves too much because of her pregnancy. Her belly is getting bigger and bigger. It’s already 6 months after what happened to them. Nicole was jailed and getting her punishment. Taehyung always told her to erase everything about Nicole. He told Thalia to pretend that it’s never happened to them.

 

“Mummy…Look here~” Taehyung sweetly demanded. When his wife looked at him, he showed heartsign with his hands.

“Mummy-ah, saranghaeyo~” He said.

Thalia nodded. She understood, “Nado, saranghae~”

Taehyung grinned and rushed to his wife and backhugged her tight. She was so cute with her cute belly. He pinched her cheeks and kissed her thousand times a day. They will be parents soon.

“Are they still hurts?” He asked while caressing Thalia’s bloated foot. She bear too much for the sake of their happiness. As a husband, he thanks her so much for that. She is the strongest woman in this world after his mother.

Thalia smiled, “Better after what you’ve done for me…”

Taehyung massaged her foot again. He knows she’s just being sweet. Her foot still bloated so much and she had hard times to moves around. Everynight she barely sleeps because of her sore body.

“Gomawo~” Taehyung said with his cute voice.

Thalia stares at her hubby with full of love. She loves him more each day. Kim Taehyung is a great husband. She’s lucky to have him as her lifetime lover. He massaged her everyday, no matter when. Days and nights. He treated her like a queen.

 

“You must be tired.”

Taehyung shook his head. “Anya, im not tired.”

“But you had to study for final exam. You didn’t even rest.”

“Anya, gwenchana. Don’t worry.” He grinned to convinced his wife. She looks worried and guilty.

Thalia sighed. She makes him to do all the hard things. Chores, college, everything. My poor husband.

Taehyung pinched her chin and laughed, “Heyy, don’t worry about me.”

Thalia frowned. She knows he lied to her. He’s tired. He don’t have enough rest at home. She almost cry.

“My darling wife, im okay. Please don’t worry nae? Poor our baby if you sad. He will be sad when mummy is sad..” Taehyung playing with her chin and nose. His wife was too sensitive nowadays. A cute pregnant mama.

Thalia shook her head. She grasped Taehyung’s fingers.

“Mianhae….”

Taehyung slowly pulled her into his arms and hugs her. She’s crying again. He didn’t mind to take care of his own wife because it’s already his responsibility as a husband. He loves Thalia so much than anyone could ever imagine.

 

Time passes by. Thalia was already in her last month of pregnancy. She was so nervous because the due date will be in only 2 weeks from then. She read lot of books about pregnancy and labor to prepared herself. At the same time, Taehyung helped her with everything.

“How cute…” Thalia giggles while holding on the cute baby shoes. Taehyung bought it after his classes. It was too cute. He became a mania when it comes to baby stuff.

“But we already have a lot…” Thalia pointed her finger to the baby’s bedroom. The bedroom was filled with various baby’s toys, clothes…

“Then we can use the rest for our second baby..” He replied and winked at his wife. Thalia went blush. Naughty Taehyung~!

“In your dream~” Thalia sticked her tongue out. Taehyung laughed.

 

Soyeon and Yoomi came visiting 2 days after. They brought lot of baby stuff eventhough the baby isn’t born yet.

“Hello baby, aunties are here~!” Yoomi excitedly rubbed Thalia’s big belly.

Thalia laughed. If Yoomi comes, she will put her ear to her belly and talked to the baby for hours. She was too excited.

Soyeon smiled. Their bestfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter