JEALOUS

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Im Suga..." He introduced himself and kept staring at Thalia's cute face. She's so damn fine...Totally my style! 

Thalia hardly smile and replied, "Im Thalia..." And tried her best to avoid Suga's naughty eyes. Suga widely smiled, even her voice sounds cute...

Meanwhile, Yoomi and Soyeon acted like the love observers. They cant stop smiling like an idiot. Thalia will be Suga's perfect partner. 

-----

Taehyung just couldnt sat still. That guy is flirting with his lovely wife! He will not going to let it happen! Jin stopped him when he stood up from his seat. Taehyung stares at his bestfriend and Jin slowly shook his head. Jimin sighed.

"If her friends know about your marriage, this kind of thing will never happen..." Jimin said out of regret. Taehyung silently agreed with him. Yoomi and Soyeon think Thalia is still single but in reality, she's married to me. She is my legal wife and im her legal husband. Another man is trying to hit on my wife, what am i suppose to do?!

-----

Thalia stunned when Suga miscalled her phone. He has her phone number! Thalia ogled at Soyeon, this must be her doing!

"Mian...." Soyeon grinned. 

"Can we go to the park? Only 2 of us..." Suga suggested. Thalia turned and ogled at Soyeon. This is all your fault Soyeonnie!! 

"B-but..." She stuttered. This is wrong and her husband is watching right now. But nobody in the college know about her actual status except Jin and Jimin...What should i do?

Suga seek for Soyeon's help through his gazes. Soyeon nodded and helped him by make Thalia stood up from her seat. 

"Soyeon-ah!" Thalia clenched her teeth.

Suga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter