ADMISSION

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I dont want to hear it." Taehyung shook his head. He got up off the sofa and wanted to leave but Thalia grasped his fingers...

"No, you should know about everything. I will tell you everything..." She said while staring into his eyes. Taehyung was mesmerized by her beautiful stares. He couldnt say anything...

"Is it about hyung too?" Taehyung asked in his whispering voice. Thalia muted. Didnt reply.

He knew it must involving his cousin too. Byun Baekhyun must be a part of her life too. His heart ache all over. He pulled out his phone from his jeans pocket and slowly dialed Baekhyun's phone number.

Thalia surprised. 

"Hyung...."

-----

Baekhyun puzzled. Taehyung called and asked him to come to his apartment. He needs to discuss something with him. Baekhyun could felt something weird happened to his cousin. His voice sounded gloomy...About the incident again?

"Wae yo?" He asked...

"I'll wait for you hyung. You already know the address right?" Taehyung replied. He sounded so unmotivated. 

Baekhyun rubbed his face with his hand. He felt nervous out of a sudden. If Taehyung want to know about his former love relationship with his wife, how could he explain about that? He might hurt Taehyung even more. Why are you so stupid Baekhyun?! Why you did that to Thalia???!

"Taehyung-ah...."

Taehyung hardly smiled, "Im waiting...." And ended the phone conversation. 

Baekhyun quickly grabbed his jacket and beanie, rushed to the second floor. He drove away to Taehyung's apartment.

-----

Thalia felt uneasy about Baekhyun to be there. She wanted to tell him by herself, without Byun Baekhyun. Taehyung.....

Taehyung sat back on the sofa and bowed his head to the floor with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter