SHOCKING

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia couldnt sleep, her wrist forced her to wide awake. Its hurt so bad. Taehyung's hand sure is tough! Thalia slowly got off the bed and walked herself to the kitchen. She needs the first aid kit. She searched it in the kitchen for almost 10 minutes and found it in one of the cabinet. She tried to take it but its too high. With the help of a chair, she grabbed the first aid kit but ended it with a messy floor. The tools inside fell out from the kit and hit the floor. Thalia grabbed it in the wrong way, the opposite way that makes the lid opened by itself. Thalia sighed.

Taehyung rushed to the kitchen when he heard the noise. He stunned when he saw the medicines and bandages all over the floor. Meanwhile, his wife was on the chair staring at the messy floor. He slowly walked closer to her.

"Gwenchana?" He asked. 

Thalia slowly nodded and got down from the chair with her reddish cheeks. Her bruised wrist hurt her so much. She tried to hid her injured wrist from Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at Thalia and realized that she was in a deep pain. Her forehead was covered with sweats and her cheeks were so red. He noticed her strange behaviour by hiding her bruised wrist from his sights. 

Thalia knelt down and picked up the medicine tools on the floor with her other hand. Taehyung knelt down infront of her, touched her hand...

"Let me do it..." And slowly tidied up the floor. Thalia muted herself. She couldnt talked or argue with him because she was in pain. She needs medicines or some pain killers. She slowly walked away to her bedroom leaving her husband in the kitchen. She will rest with her injured wrist and plan to go to the hospital tomorrow morning. She lied on the bed and tried to sleep.

-----

Baekhyun couldnt sleep a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter