AWKWARD

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia couldnt sleep that night. How's Taehyung? Is he okay? She repeatedly sighed and regretted for what happened that night. Eventhough she didnt love her husband but he still her official husband. They're married. They tied the knot as the husband and wife, and she should respect that. She the table lamp and thinking. Its already 2 in the morning. She even has an early class to attend later...But she just cant sleep for goodness sake. 

Soon after that, she heard Taehyung opened the door and walked to the kitchen. She quickly walked to the door and followed her husband to the kitchen. He was standing infront of the window in the dark. She slowly the light and approached him.

"Cant sleep?" She asked.

Taehyung didnt replied. He didnt even bother to turn and look at her. Thalia muted for seconds. She moved two steps forward.

"Taehyung-shii..." 

Taehyung slowly turned to his wife, there was no smile in his lips like before. Thalia paused infront of him.

"Can you be honest with me?" He demanded out of a sudden. He needs explaination from her own mouth. She puckered her eyebrows.

"Taehyung-shii...." She was out of words. Dont know where to start. 

Taehyung nodded and smiled, "Im sorry...Im sorry...I shouldnt asked you...Im sorry...Good night." And quickly walked away from there.

Thalia froze. Oh no...

-----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter