GLOOMY

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung sat infront of Jin and Jimin at the cafe. He looked tired that morning. Jin and Jimin noticed it. Must be something wrong happened to their friend.

"What's up?" Jin asked as a bestfriend. Jimin nodded. 

Taehyung shook his head. Not sure if its alright to share about his marriage problem. Big NO. Jin and Jimin stares at Taehyung, tried to read his mind.

"Thalia?" Jimin asked out of curiousity. Must be Park Thalia, who else? 

Taehyung sighed. He cant hide it any longer. His bestfriends will know about it sooner or later. Should he agree to Jimin? He just dont know.

-----

Thalia walked into the college with her gloomy face. Her mind was full with Kim Taehyung. Then she met Yoomi and Soyeon inside the cafe. They're waited for her there. Just like Jimin and Jin, her bestfriends notice her sullen face too.

"Gwenchana?" Yoomi asked. 

Thalia nodded with no answer from . What else can she say except YES?

Yoomi and Soyeon knew something wasnt right about their friend. Thalia normally not like that. She always be the one who will starts the chat or jokes...They noticed her being different after a week they didnt met. She looks gloomier...What happened on that one week? They will investigate it if Thalia is not going to tell them. 

"Thalia...." Soyeon pokes Thalia's arm but its not strong enough to make Thalia move her gazes to her. 

"Thalia..." Soyeon pokes Thalia's arm again.

"Hmm..." Thalia unmotivatedly responded. 

"Is that Taehyung? The handsome player a.k.a your biggest enemy?" 

Soyeon successfully makes Thalia moved her gazes to her. Thalia's face was so nervous. Taehyung is in the cafe as well? Where? Where?

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter