UNWELCOMED

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia helped her husband in the kitchen. She decided not to mourned because Taehyung don’t deserved that kind of sadness. Eventhough she felt sad and misses her bestfriends so much, but she reminded herself to be strong for Kim Taehyung. He will be sad if im sad…

“You should rest…” Taehyung caressed Thalia’s arm. She looks pale, he’s so worried sick.

Thalia pinched her husband’s cheek and smiled, “Anya, gwenchana. Sometimes I need to move around too..”

Taehyung had to agree. Yeah, maybe she was right about that. He let her to do only 10 percents meanwhile he did all the 90 percents.

 

Thalia kept staring at her phone while eating. She wants to call them and apologize all over again. Until they forgive her fault. She will not feel at ease as long as Soyeon and Yoomi didn’t forgive her.

And Taehyung noticed that. His wife was very sullen that day eventhough she smiled. She faking her happiness for her lovely husband. She felt guilty by making him worried and sad. Taehyung caressed her hand and smiling.

“Just call them.” He said.

Thalia slowly moved her gazes to Taehyung and sighed. Once again, she make him worried.

“Im sorry…” She whispered.

Taehyung shook his head, there’s nothing to be sorry about. “It’s not your fault. It’s just a misunderstanding.”

“I think they will leave me…”

“Anya..If they understand, they will coming back to you. Trust me…”

Thalia didn’t know how to react. Taehyung probably right about this. If she explain everything, they might understands better.

“I don’t think they will answer my phone call..” She sounded gloomy. She was confident about that. Soyeon and Yoomi might not answer her phone calls. It might takes forever. By that time, she will lose them forever. Her heart throbbed in pain.

“We try okay baby?” Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and grinned like a pabo. Just to make his wife laughed. His strategy succeed, Thalia did laughed.

“Pabo…” She said. Taehyung rushed to her and backhugged her tight.

 

Thalia was walking back and fourth in the balcony. The dark skies accompanied her that night. Taehyung was watching her from the guest room. Giving her space. He wanted to help but she opposed the idea. She will deal with it by her own. Soyeon and Yoomi are her bestfriends, so she will explain it to them.

Taehyung was worried because the balcony was cold. It’s autumn by the way. Thalia might fall ill again if she stay there any longer. When he’s about to approached her, she called Soyeon and that girl answered the phone call. Taehyung stopped.

 

“Soyeoni….”

Silence from across the line. Soyeon didn’t talked.

“Soyeon-ah…Are you there?” Thalia asked. She tried so hard to speak. Her emotions started to mixed up. Plus she was not in a good shape. Her morning sickness is severe.

Soyeon muted.

“Neomu mianhae….” Thalia apologized. Hoping that her friend will answer. But still she wont speak.

“Soyeon-ah, I never meant to lied and betrayed our friendship. It’s just…Let’s meet, I will explain everything there, nae?”

Soyeon bit her lips. Thalia’s voice sounds sad and melancholic.

“Soyeon-ah…Let’s meet…Please…Jebal….I need to explain everything…” Thalia started to sobbed. She can’t controlled her tears. Taehyung’s eyes were also started to formed with tears. He was in pain whenever he saw tears in her eyes.

Soyeon wiped her tears but she still didn’t speak. She was afraid she will stuttered over the phone.

“Don’t leave me…” Thalia cried. She begged her.

Before Soyeon even had a chance to speak, Thalia suddenly sounded panicked and it was a chaos over there. Soyeon panicked and called Thalia but she didn’t replied.

 

 

“Thalia? Thalia? Hey, are you okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter