PROMISE

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia slowly put her hand on his head and caressed his hair. Out of a sudden she thanked him for treating her like a princess. To be honest, she's really happy. 

"Tae-shii..." She whispered.

Taehyung moved his head from her shoulder and looking straight at his lovely wife. Thalia was smiling at him.

"I will try......" She said. Taehyung was in dazed. She told me she will try? Jjinja? 

"But i need time, can i?" She asked. Taehyung quickly nodded and giggles. She pulled her into his arms.

"Gomawo...Gomawo....." 

-----

Its already at 3am but Taehyung just couldnt sleep. He was so excited about his lovely cutie wifey. She said she'll try...I will try my best to make you happy jagiya...He smiled.

Meanwhile, Thalia at the next bedroom was just the same like her husband. She cant sleep. She tried to imagined her future with Taehyung. Do they will be like the normal married couple later? Nobody know about how the future will be. But she promised, she will try her best to love him back and try to get over Baekhyun. Eventhough its a painful decision but she has to do it because shes already married to Taehyung. To every wives, their husband is their most precious person after their parents. 

She deeply sighed and fell asleep.

-----

Taehyung woke up earlier than usual that morning. He dont have any class and was free from any schedule. He texted Jin about what Thalia was saying last night. Jin was so happy to heard it from him. 

He prepared fried sausages, fried eggs and toasted breads for their breakfast. Thalia will not going to the college because she need to rest. He walked to her room and gently called her. "Thalia...."

She didnt replied or open the door. He realized that the door wasnt locked. He slowly opened the door and peeped on her. 

He smiled when he saw her still sleeping sound on the bed. Yeah, she need alot of rest to be strong and healthy like before. But she needs her break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter