CALLS

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What was that?" Thalia covered her face. She couldnt held back her feelings. Kim Taehyung sure is a casanova! Urgh...Im so shy...

Taehyung peeped on her covered face. She blushed all over. So freaking cute! He loved it when she shy and all blushed. Shes cute like a doll. Taehyung laughed. "Mianhae...Please uncover your face now."

Thalia shook her head. She couldnt face him yet. That was too embarrassing. Taehyung always find the way to kiss her. Her cheeks are burning...

"Please..." Taehyung begged. He held her hands.

She shook her head harder than before. Andwae! "You will kiss me again!" 

Taehyung smiled. So she afraid that i will kiss her again? Hehee...So cute. Park Thalia is such a cute wifey. 

"Promise me never do that again without my permission..." She demanded. She demanded a promise from her husband. Taehyung nodded.

"Nae, arasseo.."

Thalia slowly uncovered her face. There was Taehyung looking straight at her with smiles on his lips. That lovely gazes of him. 

"Lets go home." She walked away from him. Its already 7pm. Shes tired and needs rest.

Taehyung slowly followed and walked next to her. He smiled alone. Then he put his face closed to Thalia's cheek. Thalia ogled at him.

"Tae-shii, what are you doing???"

Taehyung held her hands, moved his lips closer to Thalis's lips. He wanted to . Thalia slapped his hands and moved inches away for him. 

"Tae!!!!" She yelled. He laughed. So funnily cute!

Then he smiled. Thanks for marrying me, thanks for being my wife...

Thalia's phone vibrated. Someone called her. She  answered the phone call that came from unfamiliar number. "Hello..."

-----

Suga smiled. Her cute voice on the line. 

"Remember me?" He asked. Thalia bit her lips. Suga?

Taehyung puckered his eyebrows. Whose calling her? She seems uncomfortable at that moment. He stares at Thalia with his curious eyes. 

"Yes." Thalia slowly answered. Suga leaned his back on the wall. Thank goodness! She remember me.

"Can we meet tomorrow?" 

Thalia slowly looked at her husband. Taehyung looked straight at her. She slowly moved away from him. Taehyung cant figured this out or else...He will be mad and punch Suga on the face. 

Taehyung was restless. Whose calling Thalia???

"Im sorry...Im busy tomorrow." She tried her best to reject him. Im already married Suga-shii, neomu mianhae...

Suga nodded, "Arasseo. Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter