APARTMENT

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia was in the balcony and Taehyung in the kitchen. The both of them separated themselves after their families were back home. Their other stuff will be send tomorrow. Thalia shook her head out of regrets. Her precious life......

-----

That night, Thalia and Taehyung sat together in the guest room to discussed about their rooms. 

"Just take the master room, i will sleep in the other room." Thalia said. She didnt care in which room to sleep, as long as shes not in the same room with him. Taehyung shook his head. 

"No, i'll take the other room." He replied and slowly walked away to his room. Hes not in the mood to argue or talk with his wife. Its just a bedroom, so whats the big deal? 

Thalia walked into the master bedroom and lied herself on the fluffy bed. Such a tired days. The 3 days honeymoon trip were like 3 years! Thalia slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

-----

Taehyung couldnt find any pillow in that room. It could be in the master bedroom. He got up and walked to the room to take some pillows from her. He knocked on the door but seems like nobody in there. He slowly opened the door and saw his wife was sleeping sound on the bed. She looks tired and weak. Shes a patient because of her flu. 

Taehyung stood there for minutes and staring at her. She looks beautiful, gosh....

"The pillows..." Taehyung quickly reminded himself about his actual plan. He slowly entered the room to take some pillows in the cupboard, tiptoed.

Thalia moved and faced Taehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter