MOMENT

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Today I met-“ Thalia was about to tell the truth when Taehyung’s phone received a call. The phone was on the table infront of the television. Vibrated and ringing on the same time. She had to stopped her confession due to that.

“Hmm?” Taehyung looked at his wife, asking her to finish what she had started.

Thalia shook her head, “Pick up the phone call first.”

Taehyung nodded, loosened his hands around her body and then held her hand. “Okay.”

 

“I miss you V…”

Taehyung stunned. It was from Nicole. He didn’t talked, he didn’t want to talk. Nicole should know the true story so she can stop.

“V? Are you there?”

Taehyung slowly looked at his wife, his heart pounded. If Thalia knew, she would be mad again. Ottokhaji? He decided to moved to his old room and talked with Nicole there. Thalia wiggled her eyebrows, dugu ji?

 

“Nic, stop.” He said in a serious voice tone.

“Stop, what?”

“Doing this.”

“But why?”

Taehyung muted. That question was so hard to answer. “Lets meet. I will explain.”

Nicole smiled, she missed Taehyung so much! “Right now..” She demanded.

He didn’t have any option, he decided to agreed. “See you at our usual place. I will be there 20 minutes from now.”

 

Thalia was surprised by that. She could hear clearly that secret conversation. Is that Nicole? She was standing infront of the room, waited for him to appeared.

Soon after, he was in a rush with a dark grey jacket on his body.

“I will be back, see you later…” He approached her and kissed her head twice. After that, he went away leaving her behind. She needs an explaination a.s.a.p.

 

Nicole was in a cloud nine when she saw Taehyung entered the café. That guy looked cute as always! She stood up and waves her hand, “V!”

 

Now he faced to faced with his ex-scandal. He will end it all that day.

“Nic….” He started.

Nicole stared at him with smiles on her lips, “Yes?”

“Im…”

Nicole couldn’t handle her feeling toward Taehyung. She held his hand and gently caressed it.

“I miss you so much V…”

Taehyung pulled away his hand, Nicole puckered her eyebrows. He seems odd. He seems different. She pulled his hand again and tightened her fingers together with his fingers.

“Nic, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter