D-3

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung was out, Thalia was all alone in the room. She felt much better than last night. Her flu slowly fades away. She put the small towel on the sink and stared at herself in the mirror. She looks pale and weak. And then she stared at the towel again. It was on top of her forehead this morning, must be Taehyung. Hmmm...

-----

Taehyung walked on the beach, slowly faced the sea and stopped there. Pretty girls didnt attracts him that day. What a miracles. He stared at the sea and his mind kept reminding him of his wife. Thalia's pale face and weak body bothered him so much. Shes been sick for 2 days in a row. Her temper just make it worser. She should know how to handle her temper though. 

-----

Thalia sat on the balcony. She pondered alone. Just cant believed that now shes Taehyung's official wife. Her so called 'past friend enemy". She never imagined her marriage life with someone like him. She never imagined he will be her husband. Thalia sighed.

Soon after that, Taehyung appeared at the balcony and put something on the table. Thalia took a look at it and puckered her eyebrows. What is that?

"Medicines." He slowly replied eventhough she didnt ask him about that. Thalia quickly moved her eyes away from the plastic bag and pretended not to see it. She hates it when he pretending to be nice to her. He must plan something on his mind. Taehyung muted himself and looked at her. Shes cute but naah, not his style.

"I dont need that. Put it away from me." She said. Full of ego. Taehyung didnt answer, he went inside and lied on the bed. Like it or not, he already bought the medicines. 

Thalia grabbed the plastic bag and took it to Taehyung, "You can take this back."

Taehyung smirked, "You can throw it away if you dont want it. End of story." And said it without even looking at her face. Thalia put it on the bed and went away to the sofa. She sat there and muted herself. Taehyung slowly took a look at her and saw her pondered on the sofa. What is she thinking?

-----

4pm.

Thalia fell asleep on the sofa. She hugged a small cushion and sleeping sound.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter