HIDDEN

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dont hide your true feeling or you will lose her forever..." 

Jin's honest opinion really hit Taehyung so bad. He's right. He's ing right!

"But she didnt love me...She love Baek-hyung, not me..." Taehyung slowly said. Theres no use if he force her to love him back if her heart is already taken by Byun Baekhyun. Jin patted Taehyung's cheek and repeated his question.

"Do you love her or not?" 

Taehyung stood up, threw his gazes far to the skies. After a while he hardly smiled and nodded. Jin smiled.

"She's your wife now Tae. If you love her, you should fight for her and take care of her." 

Taehyung sighed and agreed with Jin's words in silence. He will try his best to steal her heart...

-----

Thalia lied herself on the bed. Taehyung still didnt home. Its been 3 hours since he's out. Her feeling was so tired. She exhausted from all that. She fell asleep with the opened door. 

-----

Taehyung entered the apartment and slowly approached the guest room. Thalia wasnt there. Not in the kitchen too. She's not home? 

". . . . ."

He saw Thalia in her room sleeping sound. She didnt closed the door. That was not so her. She will locked the door eventhough he's not at home. She was over protective by herself. He froze infront of the room. His wife look so cute...

Her cute cheeks were so pink-ish and her black long hair covered half of her face. He slowly walked into the room and helped her with some pillows. He slowly moved her to the pillows. He didnt want to disturb her beauty sleep. 

Then he saw her phone on her hand. She held it tight waiting for his reply. Taehyung blamed himself for not replying or call his wife. She must be worried, did she? He hopes its true.

He slowly grasped her fingers and kissed them. He felt sorry all of sudden. Neomu mianhae...

-----

7pm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter