EMOTIONS

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thalia bowed her gazes to the table for a while. To spill the truth is not easy at all. It has to hurt someone, that’s the fact. She didn’t speak for minutes. She doesn’t have any guts to faced Suga.

Suga peeped on Thalia. She looks gloomy. “Gwenchana?”

Thalia flinched, nodded. “Im…Okay…”

Then again, “Suga-shi….” She called him. Suga looked straight at him with a sweet smile on his lips. Waiting for Thalia to finish her words.

“I……..”

The waitress came to took orders. She stopped. She was so nervous that day.

 

Taehyung sat on the bed with smiles on his face. Finally, this bedroom is his bedroom too. Thalia accepted him as her husband, and they should live like the normal husband and wife from that moment on.

“I love you too..”

Her cute confession lingered on his heart and never seem to fade away. She finally confessed her true feeling toward me last night. Its beyond my imagination, I never thought she will accept me this soon.

“I love you more baby…” He whispered and kissed her favourite pillow. Her sweet scent wandering on that room. So nice…

For the first time, he could backhugged and kissed her as much as he wants last night. She wont stop him from hugging and kissing her because she love him too. She slept on his arms until morning like a cute teddy bear.

He lied down on the bed while hugging the pillow tightly. He missed his wife so much.

 

“What would you like to eat?” Suga asked and staring at Thalia.

Thalia was uncomfortable with his stares, she avoided his naughty eyes with the menu book. She chose the meal she would like to eat, “Fruit salad and coke.”

Suga smiled and ordered the same meal as Thalia. Thalia avoided Suga’s eyes after the waitress walked away from there. She suffocates by his gazes. She tried her best to survived. If her husband knew…He will be mad and hurt. Uh, please no.

“You have something to tell me?” He finally asked. That question startled Thalia because she already lost her guts to spill the truth.

She muted.

“Thalia-shi?” Suga gently said. She seems a bit uncomfortable that day. She probably just being shy…

The meals were on the table after a while. Thalia looked at the salad with her blank stares. Her mind went crazy that day. It was a big mess. She was confused and uncomfortable. Should I tell him the truth? Should i???

“Thalia? Gwenchana?” Suga asked, full of concern. She doesn’t look okay. “Are you okay?” He repeated. Plus, she just stares at her meal for minutes now.

Thalia slowly lifted her face and looked straight at him. Suga stunned.

“Suga-shi, I have something to confess.”

Suga smiled eventhough he was a bit nervous about that statement. “Yes, go ahead.”

“Im sorry. Im so sorry…” She bowed her face d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter