DINNER

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right after class, the trio went to the cafe and had their lunch there.

Jimin and Jin stared at Taehyung. He didnt even touched his lunch. 

"He must be missing his wife now..." Jimin teasing Taehyung. Taehyung pouted. Yeah, he was right, i miss her. He held the spoon.

"Just go...The both of you should have lunch together." Jin said. Jimin nodded. Taehyung's soul was somewhere else. Taehyung shook his head and pretended to laughed. 

"Anya, gwenchana..."

-----

Thalia couldnt stand still. The way he patted her head infront of Jin and Jimin, urgh! He shouldnt did that! Why he did that?! She moved to the balcony and standing there. The embarrassment she got when he did that. Taehyung must forgot about their marriage is not based on love. They will divorce soon or later, so whats the point to do that?

Then, Baekhyun's image came knocking her mind again. She sighed.

-----

Baekhyun smiled while staring at Thalia's photos. The love letters written by her were still in his care. He read it over and over again. Her cute handwriting...

"Oppa, how are you there? You must have a lot of fun in Germany...Saranghae oppa...."

That was written by her in his first year at Germany. Eventhough they had smart phones and computers, but they always contacted each other by the love letters. Sometimes through the gadgets and sometimes through the love letters. How cute...

Baekhyun put the letters back in the special wooden box and locked it. Her sweet memories will be always with him. For eternity.

-----

"Just go." Jin smiled. Taehyung just pretended to have fun with them but in other hand, hes missing his bride. Taehyung slightly smiled.

"Oh yeah!" Jimin flicked his fingers out of a sudden. He had something to ask Taehyung. His friends automaticly looked at him with their anxious gazes.

"I wanna ask you something." Jimin said to Taehyung. 

Taehyung puckered his eyebrows. Meanwhile, Jin could already guessed what Jimin will ask their friend.

"Do you still hate Thalia?" 

Jimin's question shocked Taehyung. But at least he expected that kind of question will be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter