HAPPINESS

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Gotta go...See you guys tomorrow."

Thalia was ready to go. She got up from her seat and ready to leave. Seconds after that, Yoomi grabbed Thalia's hand and led her to somewhere. Soyeon knew it must be about her lovely crush.

"I know you have his number.." Yoomi grinned, staring at Thalia's face.

Thalia was dumbfounded. Yes, i have his phone number but...

"Can you give me his number? Please....." Yoomi begged for her friend's kindness. She deeply fell in love with Taehyung. Seriously in love...

Thalia sighed. She cant give Yoomi her husband's number. Andwae...Mianhae Yoomi-ah... "No, i dont have his number."

-----

Taehyung staring at Thalia's college schedules. He will be her guardian from that moment on. I will take care of you for the rest of my life sweetheart, i promise...

Its almost 15 minutes after he sent the text message to his wife but she's not out of the cafe yet. What happened? Suga? He was quite sure that rich boy already left the cafe long time ago. He missed her wife so much...Jagiya, palli wa...

-----

Yoomi sighed. Since her bestfriend is an enemy to Taehyung, she probably dont have his number. You never want to save your enemy's phone number anyway. She slowly walked back to the table and said, "Nae, see you tomorrow..."

Thalia was so uncomfortable. She had to lie to her friend that day. She felt sorry for Yoomi. Well, she even lied about her current status too. Neomu mianhae chingu-ah...Neomu mianhae!

Before she walked out of the cafe, she moved her gazes to Jin and Jimin. The both of them were smiling at her.

-----

Thalia got in the car with her gloomy face. She felt so wrong that day. For lying to her dear bestfriends...Taehyung slowly held her fingers and stares at her face.

"Appo? Are you okay?" 

Thalia answered his question with one hard smile. She shook her head while trying to avoided Taehyung's eyes. She felt burdened.."Im okay...Lets go home..."

Taehyung wont ask her anymore questions. He started the car engine and drove away from there. His dear wife looks gloomy.

"What do you think of Yoomi?" She suddenly asked him. Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows. What about Yoomi? Why all of sudden?

"She's okay...Wae?" Taehyung replied. Thalia sighed. 

OKAY, she's not alright. His wife is not alright. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter